Search results

1. S

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

Anyone in palm beach county Florida
  2. S

2014 passat tdi nsm

I hope someone can help i a 14 passat tdi 80k miles currently completely stock. I have what apears to be 2 issues with the car at this time but might be from the same issue. The car is experiencing low boost pressure and has only thrown a code twice i dont recall the exact code. All vacuum lines...
  3. S

Heater core or not

Looking for direction on an issue i am having on my 14 passat tdi 70k miles. Last august vw replaced my heatercore due to it failed in the winter. Worked fine when i checked it and decided over the next several months to run the heat a littke just to circulate the fluid sitting in the heater...
  4. S

2014 passat tdi

Its almost time to do the brakes and rotors. Is there any recommendations for pads and rotors. Not sure if i should stick with stock oem or aftermarket.
  5. S

Heater Core Replacement

Just had my heater core go on my 2014 passat. Atleast its covered under the extended warranty on the heater core.
  6. S

DPF Cleaning

Has anyone tried or known anyone who used Wurth DPF cleaner.
  7. S

Lifespan of the VW TDI engines

5k is preferred diesel engines have blow back that cause soot to enter the oil. the dirt causes wear advanced wear on the engine.
  8. S

radiator service 2014 passat TDI

If anyone can help me with this service. Trying to do the radiator service on my 2014 Passau TDI. All I can find is a you tube video to show just to pull the radiator plug and then drain and refill. On all my previous cars there is always a drain plug on the block. Any help on location of the...