Search results

1. C

B4 and mk4 cleanout

I have a long list of parts I am looking to get out of my basement, I had a b4 passat for years and acquired quite a collection. I am now driving a mk3 amongst other cars and do not need the stuff. B4 BEIGE INTERIOR I have an almost complete beige interior. I converted mine to black. I should...
  2. C

WTB turbo for AHU

I have a 1998 Jetta with an AHU I am in need of a turbo for it, stock or larger I am open to almost anything.
  3. C

Wtb 1999.5 ecu

Im looking for an ecu to fit a 1999.5 golf p/n 038 906 018 EB, preferably already socketed but not a requirment.
  4. C

ISO 1999.5 ecu

Im looking for an ecu for a 1999.5 golf that is socketed already id like to tune the car and fix the hot start extended crank at the same time p/n should be 038 906 018 EB
  5. C

ISO o2a short throw shifter

Im looking for a short throw for my b4 passat. The trans is an o2a and im looking to shorten forward/aft movements.
  6. C

ALH head erroded away?

Has anyone ever seen this before? Slowly consuming coolant and pressure in degass ball pulled the head and found this....
  7. C

Need an ALH cylinder head

Im looking for an ALH cylinder head for a 1999.5 golf. Engine has 193k on it now so milage is not super important but is still a factor. Im located in delaware and would travel to get a head but looking for any option. The head i pulled has 2 water jackets that erroded away towards the cylinder...
  8. C

ISO Montreal wheel

I'm looking for 1 Montreal wheel and a set of center caps from a mk4 16in wheel
  9. C

Radiator mounting bushings

My 1996 b4 has recently developed a squeak, a loud high pitched squeak at idle. Very annoying. After some looking it appears the lower radiator mounting bushings are shot and the radiator is rubbing on the backs of my headlights. My local dealer and foreign car parts store can't find a part...
  10. C

Heated seat repair

I currently have black leather b3 seats In my b4, unfortunately the heaters are all burnt out I'm looking to repair the heaters or replace with b4 Seats that work if I can find them. Has anyone had any luck fixing these elements before?
  11. C

In search of b4 parts

I'm looking for a pair of leather black front seats for my b4 I currently have b3 seats in it and they are developing a small tear in the bottom of the drivers seat Also looking for a driver's front door that's rust free mine has a small spot in the bottom rear corner. Open to anything you guys...
  12. C

Wtb: o2a shift cables and downpipe flange

Looking to buy a set of o2a shifter cables for my 1996 passat and also a downpipe flange (the one on the turbo) I don't need any of the pipe just a flange mine is warped and I won't be using stock diameter pipe anyway. Thanks in advance!
  13. C

Need help looking for a turbo

I have a 1996 b4 passat it has 234k on it stock engine and original Garrett turbo it has a stage 3 Malone from aarodriguez dlc 1019's stage 2 frank06 cam 2.5in Straight pipe turbo back exhaust pd130 intake with the egr deleted lighter flywheel with a stage 2 endurance south Bend clutch with a...
  14. C

Where do I find a door switch?

I have recently started looking for a door switch for my 1996 b4 (the switch down in the B pillars) I have one that acts up but have not been able to find them. Either I've been searching under the wrong name for the part or its NLA I've tried both local and online with no luck, has anybody had...
  15. C

Wtb intercooler for 1996 b4

Looking to buy a leak free intercooler for my passat stock or otherwise need something that doesn't leak. Thanks in advance!
  16. C

Power steering rack

Iv asked before with inconclusive results but I have a power steering rack I pulled from a mk3 glx vr6 car hire do I identify of it is a trw rack that will fit a b4 tdi? And if it's not any suggestions on how I would make it fit?
  17. C

Brake upgrade questions

I have been reading for awhile about doing brake upgrades on my b4 sedan and have found all kinds of really good information about going up to an 11 inch rotor but not much about improving the stock 10.1 inch setup. I'm trying not to have to buy wheels so I am looking into upgrading the 10.1 in...
  18. C

Fmic on a b4?

Looking for any and all information on putting a fmic in my 96' b4 mostly how is everyone mounting it up front and how are everyone installing the IAT sensor?
  19. C

Oil temperature guage questions

Looking for a little information on the wire for oil temp I have a guage and sensor out of a cabriolet that I am going to install and I found the wire is already there for part of the mfa cluster that I don't have so my question is is where does that wire run inside the cabin? Does it go to the...
  20. C

Wtb seat heaters

I have a set of leather b3 seats in my b4 passat and both front heaters are burnt out I'm looking for a set of either good working ones or new ones. Even a link to a vendor or site that sells them.