Search results

1. S

Wtb this grill

It is a 2010 Wolfsburg edition all black grill set upper and lower without fog lamps anyone have any ideas? Not wanting to pay over $500 for a new one when I have a chrome set on the car I can sell or trade. http://www.ecstuning.com/News/MKV_JETTA_GOLF_WOLFSBURG_GRILLE_KITS/ES1892593/
  2. S

Going black

Have a '10 jetta tdi want to trade front chrome grille assemblies I have on the car for black grille also chrome moldings on bottom of windows for black just not a fan of chrome really. Also looking for the special edition karthoum wheels to upgrade if anyone knows where a good deal is.
  3. S

Dsg tranny problems

Dsg tranny won't shift past second when using the paddle shift standard feature. Works in drive just fine is this electrical or something I might have to drop the tranny for? Oh it's in my 2010 jetta tdi which I'm loving so far this just might be my motivation to swap for a manual tranny depending
  4. S

Parts swap?

Have a '10 jetta tdi want to trade front chrome grille assemblies I have on the car for black grille also chrome moldings on bottom of windows for black just not a fan of chrome really. Also looking for the special edition karthoum wheels to upgrade if anyone knows where a good deal is.