Search results

1. S

WTB: 02A 100mm Axel flange

Hello, I am looking for a set of push in 02a axel flanges. If you have a set let me know.
  2. S

Help with Audi B6 4 spoke steering wheel

Just curious if anyone has installed this wheel on a mk4 before? As long as the horn works and the air bag light is off I am happy.
  3. S

WTB: ALH Injector line braces

Hello all, I was just wondering if some might have these sitting around? If so let me know what you would want for them shipped to 55033.
  4. S

WTB: ALH Crank pulley and crankshaft timing gear.

I had a bit of an incident where I am in need of both of these pieces. I have paypal ready. Let me know what you are asking and for it shipped to 55033.
  5. S

AC pressure issues...Sorry

Hello everyone, Sorry for this topic now that the summer months are here but I'd like to see if I could get a little guidance on the issue I have going on with my wagon. I recently bought a 4 Seasons compressor, drier , and expansion valve off of rock since they were having a sale and my coil...
  6. S

Anyone have a pinout 03 Jetta CCM

I'm having an issue with my wagon not unlocking with the key or switch. I have continuity through the hatch and to the connector on the right rear of the car, red wire with a grey stripe. I was next going to test the CCM to see if signal is being sent. I was able to find the two wires for the...
  7. S

OEM Spring advise for a Jetta wagon

Good day good people. I rescued a wagon this spring and all the factory springs in it are broken in a few pieces. I don't have any wagons local at my yard but there is a TDI jetta and a VR6 Jetta. Would using the springs from the VR6 work for awhile or would sorcing the correct factory springs...
  8. S

WTB: 11mm ALH Injection pump

Looking for an auto injection pump for my jetta. I might take a 10mm if the price is right but would like to keep the auto as factory as possible. PM with a price shipped to 55033
  9. S

WTB: 01M transmission

Just curious to see if anyone around the twin cities area might have a good transmission laying around. Maybe interested in a reworked valve body as well. Thank you!
  10. S

Steering Wheel Shake on deceleration

Hello everyone, I have been having an intermittent problem with my steering wheel shaking badly and the car jerking to the left. It feels a lot like death wobble in a jeep and it only happens on deceleration. If I hit the go pedal it comes out of it and straightens out. I initially thought it...
  11. S

I need help finding these body plugs

Hello I was wondering if anyone might be able to point me towards the parts for these two body plugs just in front of the rear sub frame. I believe one is 20mm and the other is 30 mm diameter. Thanks for any help!
  12. S

WTB: ALH white beetle

Hello, I’m looking for a white, 5 speed, alh beetle. I’m not to concerned with mileage and won’t mind if it needs a little mechanical work. Let me know what you have and what your looking for. Thank you!
  13. S

Ac advise

Hello all after 200k my ac compressor may have finally given out on me. The pressure on the high and low side is pretty much even. I was ordering a new compressor, expansion valve, oem orings, and receiver drier. I was planning on having a local shop evacuate the system and I was going to flush...
  14. S

Horn honks when I touch the steering wheel

Would anyone know what the cause of this is? When ever it's warm out and I touch the steering wheel the horn goes off. I have the rubber 4 spoke wheel with out radio controls.
  15. S

New injectors, what iq for better cold starts?

Hello, This may be a dumb question but I just installed some 1019 nozzles on my 11mm ip manual car and was seeing if I should have a lower 5.4 value or a higher 6.4? The 6.4 doesn't smoke as much on throttle but still doesn't start as well as it did with the stock ones. Any help would be great...
  16. S

Wtb: stock ALH map sensor

Hello, I was looking to see if anyone has a good map sensor for a alh engine laying around they would like to get rid of?
  17. S

Iat sensor location

Hello, I was wondering if anyone may knows the location of the intake air tempature sensor on a 01 golf. I can see the map sensor and was wondering if it is built into the same sensor, even though I was only getting the p1161 fault code and not one for the map sensor?
  18. S

How to find bio brewers in your area?

Hello, I was just wondering if there is a place to find people that are home brewing in your area? I was just wondering as I'd like to get to know some people in the area and how they deal with bio in the winter.
  19. S

ALH Cold Start Issue

Hello, I just picked up a 01 golf and really like the car, this is my first diesel as well. I was wondering if anyone might be able to assist me in the issue I have with the car? It will start fine if its warm or if its cold but as only sat for a few hours. The problem seems to show up when...
  20. S

Lots of white smoke

I just picked up a alh engine and it started smoking really bad on start up. It does go away when the car is up to temp. Any one have a good place to start looking? Thank you