Search results

1. S

Help with Audi B6 4 spoke steering wheel

4 spoke multifunction It looks similar to the VW multifunction from the outside. I will have to test continuity this weekend to see if I can get it to work.
  2. S

WTB: 02A 100mm Axel flange

Hello, I am looking for a set of push in 02a axel flanges. If you have a set let me know.
  3. S

Help with Audi B6 4 spoke steering wheel

Just curious if anyone has installed this wheel on a mk4 before? As long as the horn works and the air bag light is off I am happy.
  4. S

WTB: ALH Injector line braces

yes, I have found a set though. Thanks
  5. S

WTB: ALH Injector line braces

Hello all, I was just wondering if some might have these sitting around? If so let me know what you would want for them shipped to 55033.
  6. S

WTB: ALH Crank pulley and crankshaft timing gear.

I had a bit of an incident where I am in need of both of these pieces. I have paypal ready. Let me know what you are asking and for it shipped to 55033.
  7. S

AC pressure issues...Sorry

The fans work. If you dont have pressure in your AC system they wont turn on with the AC button.
  8. S

Thanks for the input. They are cheaper that is for sure. I have the same kit on my Golf and it's been going strong for the last 6 years although the price now is $80 less which means they cheapened out something somewhere. I'll have to order up a new one from VW the old was was corroded pretty bad.
  9. S

They came in the kit. The system was open so, why not? The drier should always be changed when doing a service but the expansion valve did need to be changed as well as it was the original aluminum one. I live in a place where winter is long and they use salt on the roads which the bottom bolt...
  10. S

There is foam in the vents so I assume they is still some on the door. It really should be done on both cars. The expansion valve came in the 4 seasons kit and was unbranded.
  11. S

Hello everyone, Sorry for this topic now that the summer months are here but I'd like to see if I could get a little guidance on the issue I have going on with my wagon. I recently bought a 4 Seasons compressor, drier , and expansion valve off of rock since they were having a sale and my coil...
  12. S

source for good oem-fit stainless downpipe for the JETTA

Where are you at in wisconsin? I just made two for my cars.
  13. S

Anyone have a pinout 03 Jetta CCM

I'm having an issue with my wagon not unlocking with the key or switch. I have continuity through the hatch and to the connector on the right rear of the car, red wire with a grey stripe. I was next going to test the CCM to see if signal is being sent. I was able to find the two wires for the...
  14. S

2003 Jetta wagon remove and replace entire rear hatch

Has anyone tried to pull the wiring out of the hatch when removing from a wagon? Just seeing if that might be easier than pulling all the rear trim.
  15. S

MN Chat Thread

Sometimes you see variations in mileage from station to station. Fuel filters are a cheap place to start. Might want to peak at the air filter as well.
  16. S

MN Chat Thread

First thing I would do is change the fuel filter. If the problem persists let me know. We can check your settings on the IP. Is it running any differently?
  17. S

MK4 Golf engine, transmission, dogbone mounts upgraded

I have a poly dog bone but I would not suggest it with a diesel.
  18. S

No power after Manual swap

Did you readjust your IQ after the swap?
  19. S

OEM Spring advise for a Jetta wagon

Good day good people. I rescued a wagon this spring and all the factory springs in it are broken in a few pieces. I don't have any wagons local at my yard but there is a TDI jetta and a VR6 Jetta. Would using the springs from the VR6 work for awhile or would sorcing the correct factory springs...