Search results

1. oldhifi

Engine Malfunction Light

2013 Touareg TDI Lux 82K miles My Engine Malfunction light came on after fill up? But seems to run fine. What should I check?
  2. oldhifi

Diesel Clean

I have always used Diesel Kleen in my diesels, anyone use in in there TReg? https://powerservice.com/psp_product/diesel-kleen-cetane-boost/
  3. oldhifi

Dealer cost for Maintenance

What does your dealer charge for 90K service on a TReg TDI ? $230 seems high
  4. oldhifi

Spin on Oil Filter Mod

anyone done a spin on oil filter mod for the T-Reg? I found this: https://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS/555/51715/10002/-1 and this at NAPA: https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/ATP18428
  5. oldhifi

2013 Toureg TDI

https://www.harpervw.com/used/Volkswagen/2013-Volkswagen-Touareg-fc9821b90a0e0ae71a199e391b68c147.htm going to look at this among other cars tomorrow 8/17/19, what do you think?
  6. oldhifi

2018 Passat R Line

Picking up my 2018 Passat R Line for $21,260 Saturday, out the door, is that a good price?
  7. oldhifi

Emissions Compliant

Looking at 2015 Golf S TDI, dealer wants $14.5 say's emissions compliant, can I verify this thru VW dealer? what does that mean they fixed it and is legal in all states? car only has 25k miles TKS!
  8. oldhifi

What to buy?

I am looking for a new VW around $30K. I yes drove the Alltrack and the Golf GTI, both drove nice, what I would like is 4 wheel drive and wagon or hatchback. I had a 2014 Jetta Sports wagon TDI and they bought it back. So started looking around again.. I need good MPG and 4 wheel drive. What do...
  9. oldhifi

WTB Touareg

Looking for a nice low mile Touareg, with maintenance up to date, less than $20 K around Knoxville TN area I would luv to have a V10
  10. oldhifi

2700 rpm

Have not run my 2014 Jetta TDI in about a month, suppose to turn in Monday, now it will on go 2700 k RPM while in park?? whats going on?
  11. oldhifi

any cars buy back yet?

I applied for the buy back, but have not heard anything yet from any dealer? Has anyone got a buy back and turned in their cars yet?
  12. oldhifi

windshield wiper not spraying

what can I check?, filled the sprayer tank, and will not spray. I have a 2014 TDT Jetta Sports wagon Thanks
  13. oldhifi

FS Jetta Sportswagon

FS 2014 jetta Sportswagon Automatic, TDI, sunroof, black, black/camel interior 60K Miles ALL Maintenance up to date and done at VW Dealer, new set of michelins. take up $505 per month payments thru VW credit. $20k payoff car in Kingston, TN 37763 close to Knoxville, TN I need a truck, to...
  14. oldhifi

Car Died for no reason

Started my 2014 Jetta Sportswagon TDI yesterday waiting for it to cool down (black car) with AC on, about 10 minutes later it just died. Started back up no problems. Drove 300 miles no problems? Why? 58 K miles never any problems
  15. oldhifi

VW Warranty

My powertrain warranty will run out soon, I have 50K miles on my 2014 Jetta Sportswagon now, so what is a good extended warranty, where to buy?
  16. oldhifi

Bird Poop On my hood

Anyone know how to get the bird poop off my hood. I have tried bug/tar remover it does not work. I have tried waxing it out, no luck. Maybe a clay bar? My SportsWagon is black.:confused:
  17. oldhifi

Fuel Tank Nozzle

Could not get a fuel nozzle into my fill neck. I tried locking/unlocking my doors, that did not work. I had to just stream the diesel in. Went to the store and purchased a long pair of needle nose pliers and removed the nozzle locking device.
  18. oldhifi

Auto Roll Up/Down Windows

Is there any way to reset the auto roll up/down for the windows. I really hate trying to stop the windows rolling all the way down..
  19. oldhifi

Jetta SportsWagon Stuck in Ditch

I got my Jetta SportsWagon stuck on my gravel snowy/ice driveway. I tried to hook up a cable to pull it out up front, but there is no place to hook to. Is there a place in the back to hook a cable to pull it out without damaging my car? and Thanks!
  20. oldhifi

2014 Jetta SportsWagon 30K Service

Had my 30K service today not too bad $169. Quote for 40K is $662... ouch! But I luv my wagon..