Search results

1. Big Swole

FS:2002 Silver Golf TDI - Only 116k miles

Glad you love it. I'm honestly extremely depressed after selling it to you though. Not sure I'll ever come across another with such low miles and in good shape. Oh well. Life will go one. New toy soon to come I hope. Thanks!! VIN starts with 9BWGP61J Does that help??
  2. Big Swole

Car Sold...do you still need that info for some reason??
  3. Big Swole

Not getting out of Diesel's by ANY means. Still have my 2016 Mega Cab RAM I ordered and bought in March 2016. I just have a taste for a new toy. (evil grin) IT SOLD TODAY!! Take care of it Jeremy!! I miss it already.
  4. Big Swole

Just outside Atlanta GA.
  5. Big Swole

Somewhere in the 270 - 300 ft.lbs. range is the estimate for this mod list. Never did. I liked how it drove without having to do anything else. I like Stealth mode. Didn't want the extra exhaust sound. I'm almost 46. Did that loud exhaust thing when I was younger. Very little if at all...
  6. Big Swole

I will get more pics soon. Interior is nice with no rips / tears. Only problem is just this summer did the headliner start falling (common problem). I've used tacks to pin it back up and seems to work fine.
  7. Big Swole

Modded my ALH 2002 Golf TDI - 163 WHP :)

This car is now for sale. Check my thread below. Thank you. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=5312126#post5312126
  8. Big Swole

Selling my Silver 2002 VW Golf TDI, 5 spd., 4 dr. that has been tastefully modded (163 WHP). Runs perfect!! I'm the 2nd owner of this car and owned since 2008. I purchased the car with only 65K miles. It now has 116K miles. I had Andrew at AARodriguez Corp. (fixmyvw.com) do some modifications...
  9. Big Swole

Attn: ATLANTA TDI Members

Andrew Rodriguez Corp at (AARodriguezCorp) www.fixmyvw.com in Douglasville area I think (he's got a new shop) He's the one that did all the mods to my 02 Golf TDI
  10. Big Swole

I'll have to look up Red Brick and see how close it is. I'll try to make it out. I work every other wknd. so unfortunately if that falls on a work wknd. I'll have to wait a month.
  11. Big Swole

Modded my ALH 2002 Golf TDI - 163 WHP :)

I never did anything about the throttle pedal code but it drives like normal but just with a CEL on. Bugs me but oh well. Anyone ever have this code / issue??
  12. Big Swole

I'm still around the ATL!! Post up if there's ever a meet somewhere. David
  13. Big Swole

Car Issues after Running Battery Low....

Awesome!!! Glad to help!!! David
  14. Big Swole

Car Issues after Running Battery Low....

I had this SAME thing happen but don't think I had the horn issue, but DID have the door lock issue. If I remember correctly, I searched and found info on it. Put the ket in the ignition and turn to run. Open all the doors. Unlock / Lock / Unlock / Lock all the doors using the electric door...
  15. Big Swole

IF ~~ WHEN you get a 1099 ~~ report it HERE

Movie quote.... "School Ties"
  16. Big Swole

New owner to a 2000 MK4 Jetta TDI

Since Y'all are giving advice on Timing Belt change intervals, Got a question on my 2002 TDI Golf Had mine done on Nov. 14th, 2010 with 83K miles on the clock. Currently Feb. 2017 with 115-116K miles on it ( around 9K miles with all the MODS and higher HP). That's only 32-33K miles on it...
  17. Big Swole

ALH Nozzle Upgrade on VNT17

Can you safely do 180-190 on a stock ALH with a VNT17? Bottom end and HG wise??
  18. Big Swole

2003 Tdi Jetta 5 speed 87k

People Suck!! GLWS... I just forwarded to a friend that's looking.
  19. Big Swole

ALH Turbo Time

Is it "drop in" like the VNT17 with adaptor that I had installed?
  20. Big Swole

ALH Turbo Time

This ^^^ Love mine with my mods!! Lag isn't bad at All!!