Search results

1. M

A real problem, need advice

Hello I have a 2014 Passat SE TDI. It has had all services at dealers. I was driving today and the oil/low pressure sensor light came on but for only a few seconds. I drove to the nearest VW dealer and they found a clogged oil filter. When we got back to the dealer there was no one to ask about...
  2. M

2014 Passat TDI SE

I have a 2014 TDI SE DSG, I am interested in what others with like vehicles are doing as to buyback or repair? We have just shy of 40,000 miles on the car and have used Opti-Lube since new. We are getting calculated 36-38 with mostly town driving. To get a vehicle with equal fuel mileage is out...
  3. M

Is any one keeping their TDI

We have looked at other diesels but they are priced to high. We love the fuel mileage and only have 37000 miles on the car. We are thinking about keeping the 2014 Passet SE TDI. Are we the only ones?
  4. M

Phoenix area to Philadelphia area and Back

Mom turns 91 this year so we went back to New Jersey for Thanksgiving. Our first trip with our 2014 Passat TDI DSG towing a motorcycle trailer the whole way. Loaded weight for trailer is about 800 LBS. Four days on interstate 40, out and back. Very uneventful trip mechanically, averaged 38 - 39...
  5. M

Mouse Control

I have a 2014 Passat TDI SE. The mice have started to consider my wiring a buffet. I have installed a www.Rid-a-rat.com and a www.mouseblocker.com. The car is kept in the driveway, we are in the Phoenix Az area. Does anyone else have a rodent problem and how have you cured it or what did not...