Search results

1. anteka

Front Creaking - Need Diagnosis Help - LCA, Strut, Bushing?

Finally I got a chance you re and re my skid plate and voila no more noise.
  2. anteka

Stupid Door Switch - Where to buy in Canada?

Nevermind I actually found it at the company that bought out Radioshack. http://www.thesource.ca/estore/Product.aspx?language=en-CA&catalog=Online&category=Switches+Switches&product=2750016
  3. anteka

Stupid Door Switch - Where to buy in Canada?

Where do I buy this RadioShack part number 275-016A or similiar in Canada? Radioshack is no more in Canada as of a few years ago.
  4. anteka

OH man... I do... I totally didn't think of it. I am going to try that.
  5. anteka

Dana thanks, I was just thinking about using silicone spray. I wasn't sure and I'm glad somebody else has used it.
  6. anteka

5W40 505.01 pentosin/motul in Vancouver/Seattle?

I get Castrol Syntec (full synth) 5W40 at either Walmart or Canadian tire for about 30 - 35 dollars. It meets VW and Merc specs. Also I buy my Oil filters now from the dealer since they sell them for about $10. Walmart wants $22 for Fram :confused: :eek: This all being CND dollar from...
  7. anteka

This creaking is driving me NutS!:eek: :mad: :eek: :confused:
  8. anteka

Injector Pump Timing Adjust Question.

Hi All I just want to say thanks for all the help. I successfully adjusted bang on. I used the Bentley Manual. This Thread http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=215202&highlight=injection+rough+idle VagCom And this Link With the manual to verify timing...
  9. anteka

FYI just bought the new version bolts. The ones I got are goldish. p/n N 903 285 04
  10. anteka

Both you guys thank you for the tips. I'll try and do this tonight and see what happens. Big issue I'm getting is 1. White Blue Smoke on Startup 2. Missing on Startup. 3. Today I calculated my mileage 10 L / 100 KMS. When I checked on the Vagcom it was definitley advanced. Hopefully...
  11. anteka

2000 Jetta Stock Tail Lights

Make me an offer. Good Condition.
  12. anteka

Ok cool. I already tested on Vagcom and I need to retard the timing. Did you have the bolt version you had to replace?
  13. anteka

I need to Adjust my Timing. Looking in the Bentley Manual it says I need tool VW 3359 to lock the Pump to tighten the bolts. Do I really need this?
  14. anteka

Hi All, I need some diagnosis help for front passenger's side creaking. Car: 2000 Jetta TDI Auto 78,000 KMS ( I know but we work close to home) Temp outside now it's about -1 'C to 8 'C Symptoms: Going over speed bumps there is a creaking. Low Speed braking (example: braking on my driveway)...
  15. anteka

How to program your 01M transmission in sport mode with vag com?

Hey, Just wanted to let you guys know I finally did the Engine Oil and Transmission Oil Service on my Jetta TDI. Doing the Transmission service was not very hard at all. I put 3.5 L of Oil in the Transmission. When I cleaned out the pan there seemed to be minor clutch / plate dust. Not...
  16. anteka

07 Feb 09 Langley GTG

Eric A.K.A. DOC_M Thank you for hosting the GTG. I also wish I could have stayed longer to chat. But, it was nice to chat with everybody! Right now I'm just took a Coffee break since I'm draining all the oil from my Car. Engine and Transmission. Plus I'm installing my Atlas Skid Plate...
  17. anteka

07 Feb 09 Langley GTG

I would like to get a Skid Plate for a 2000 Jetta TDI Auto. Since my plastic one broke off this winter. What would the cost be in CND Cash?
  18. anteka

07 Feb 09 Langley GTG

You know, my plastic skid plate just bit the dust this winter. I need some protection!:eek: How do I get pricing on one?:)
  19. anteka

Thanks, For the life of me I couldn't get the proper filtered results. FYI, I'm doing the transmission service tommorow morning on my Jetta. Plus an Oil Change. Is it wrong to be excited to work on your car? Anthony
  20. anteka

Hey, I'm trying to find the thread on how to set my Auto Transmission to Sport Mode. Can one of you fine TDI Cluber's help me out. Thanks in Advance, Anthony