Search results

1. D

2006 TDI wagon ATF question

I have a 2006 TDI wagon with a 1.9L engine and 4 speed ATF and 190,000 KM on the odometer. I recently Brought it into my VW mechanic for servicing and he recommended I get the transmission serviced after he reset the codes. I haven't noticed that there is any problems with shifting. Do I...
  2. D

Changing rear wiper blade on 2006 VW Jetta TDI Wagon

Can anybody tell me how I remove the rear wiper blade off the arm on my 2006 VW Jetta wagon? It appears to be a hook system, but I am unsure how to release the wiper in order to replace it. I tried to google this, and look for DYI videos, but I can only find videos for the front wipers, which...
  3. D

2006 Jetta TDI Wagon - Oil Leak

My 2006 TDI Wagon has about 185,000 Kms (115,000 miles) on the odometer. I have noticed a small oil leak this year and went to my mechanic to get it fixed.. He replaced a couple different gaskets (oil plug gas,etc)and it didn't help, so I got fed up and went to the VW dealer and they checked it...
  4. D

2006 Jetta TDI Wagon's engine has a funny knocking noise.

I have a 2006 TDI Wagon, 1.9L with about 186,000 Kms on the odometer (115,575 miles). This past week I noticed that when I am driving at highway speeds.. as I increase above above 100 KM, or 60 MPH and am driving into a strong head wind, there seems to be a "knocking" noise that appears and...
  5. D

Knocking noise in my 2006 TDI Jetta Wagon

Re-posted in other area
  6. D

Antenna base on 2006 Jetta TDI Wagon

Hey there, I recently purchased a used 2006 Jetta TDI wagon and I noticed that the rubber base that the antenna mast attaches to is breaking down and exposing the inside of the base. Any suggestions on how I can replace it? Do I need to replace the whole antenna, or is the rubber base sold...