Search results

1. Rodinal220

2006 NB DSG TDI won't start

Had some really cold weather and my NB had trouble starting, couldn't get it to turn over. Meaning it cranked but couldn't spin fast enough to light. I had double dosed the tank with White Power Service prior to the cold snap.. I waited until the weather warmed up and the NB would not turn over...
  2. Rodinal220

2006 NB headlamp question

The wires and connector on the head lamp itself, not the one on the car, are getting fried. Yes I'm running the hotter SYLVANIA H7 SilverStar Ultra. The stock bulbs suck at night. I need to know how to get the connector out, the white plastic one with several flat blades facing up. I'm thinking...
  3. Rodinal220

No SAT signal

I have a 2006 NB with the Monsoon 5.5 XM Satellite radio.I have had satellite service since day one with no problems until now.The radio says NO SIGNL when turned onto satellite mode.I do get FM but no AM,CD works fine. I called XM and verified I was still getting service,im paid up till the...
  4. Rodinal220

Not one TDI mentioned!!

Found this on my AOL news.Found it interesting that the media is still largely ignoring the diesel.I also find it painfully amusing that many of the non-hybrid cars have similar MPGs to my Type 1 VW with an air cooled motor(not bad for a 1930s design),what have auto makers been doing with all...