Search results

1. S

Ross Tech VCDS Micro-Can VAGCOM $175

Asking $175 Genuine Ross tech micro Can usb with built in VCDS license. Ready to be used with software downloaded from Ross tech for free. This is a must own for any VW and Audi owner. Diagnostics and coding. Saves hundreds of dollars knowing exactly what’s wrong with the car. Works great. Only...
  2. S

Dsg tune for Malone Stage II

My tranny is acting a little weird with the stage II tune, the only time it seems like it's shifting like it should is when I use the sport mode. Does anyone have the stage II with the dsg tune? If so did you notice a difference? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  3. S

Upgrade Option's For 2013 Jetta

So I have already purchased: 1.Malone Stage 2 2.Rawtek DPF Delete Exhaust Downpipe 3.Rawtek Exhaust Midpipe With Resonator My question is what other bolt on option's are there? Vehicle Specs: 2013 Jetta TDI With DSG Tranny Malone Stage 2 Performance Tune Rawtek Dpf Delete With Midpipe &...
  4. S

Sub Frame Bolts Torque Values

I'm finishing up deleting my 2013 tdi and was wondering if anyone knew off the top of there head the torque values for the sub frame? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk