Search results

1. El Dobro

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

$3.69 for RUG and $4.25 for diesel at the local Speedway.
  2. El Dobro

real world EVs review

I guess the word hasn't gotten out in NJ that EV's are out and hybrids are in. I'm seeing more Lucids and Rivians on the roads, Mach-Es and Lightnings are popping out and now I'm seeing two and three Teslas in driveways. A guy right around the corner from me has a Lyriq.
  3. El Dobro

RUG went up to $3.29, but diesel's still holding at $4.25. It's funny that every day, there's news articles saying that prices are going to skyrocket, but it hasn't happened yet.
  4. El Dobro

real world EVs review

I was over in the park, across the street, and someone had a Cybertruck parked there. I took a few photos and posted them in my media.
  5. IMG_20240407_164753136_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240407_164753136_HDR.jpg

Cybertruck
  6. IMG_20240407_164745076_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240407_164745076_HDR.jpg

Cybertruck
  7. IMG_20240407_164715410_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240407_164715410_HDR.jpg

Cybertruck
  8. El Dobro

real world EVs review

They repaved the 8 mile section of the Garden State Highway I drive on, last fall. So far, there's already 4 potholes, with one of them closing the right lane today.
  9. El Dobro

real world EVs review

They keep reporting Tesla's death, yet more and more of them are popping up in driveways and on the road, in my area. A few more showed up in my neighborhood, along with a Lyric. I pass by a Tesla staging area, just about every day and it's full for a day or two, empties out and fills up again...
  10. El Dobro

real world EVs review

I have no problem with paying extra, as long as it's equitable. I doubt a Fiat 500e is tearing up as much road as a Ford F-150 Lightning, but NJ doesn't differentiate between the two. NJ is charging an extra $166 on the registration for EVs. Take that and divide it by the current gas tax of...
  11. El Dobro

real world EVs review

Plue $10 added to the EV fee per year, until it hits $290.
  12. El Dobro

real world EVs review

Registration fees were $84 for two years and newer and $71.50 for older. Beginning July 1, it goes up to $250 for EVs, even though electricity is taxed and goes into the general fund. No real biggie, since I was already expecting it from Comrade Murphy and the mob. I did email Trenton though...
  13. El Dobro

real world EVs review

I wanted a Bolt with Super Cruise and Bose, so I bought a new EUV Premier, with a sticker price of $38,240. No sales tax on new or used EVs in NJ, so I saved $2533 there. I just got under the wire for an instant state rebate for $4000, so I was down to $34,240. The federal tax incentive of $7500...
  14. El Dobro

real world EVs review

15. El Dobro

Diesel's holding at $4.25, but RUG went up to $3.19, at the local Speedway.
  16. El Dobro

real world EVs review

Kalifornia for sure and whatever the diesel was, I'm sure it wasn't cheap.
  17. El Dobro

real world EVs review

With videos like this, I'm not surprised that hydrogen for cars isn't taking off.
  18. El Dobro

real world EVs review

I drive past a Tesla staging area just about every day and have been keeping an eye out for for one of the trucks.
  19. El Dobro

real world EVs review

Around my area, Shell, BP and Mobil are putting up CCS charging stations. Exxon and WaWa's are getting Superchargers.
  20. El Dobro

real world EVs review

Would be nice if they give them out to 2023 owners. 😀