Search results

1. R

5 liters of Viaco long life TDI oil

I have 5 liters of Viaco long life III TDI oil, drain plug and filter left over from my 2014 VW Jetta TDI. Looking to get $35 willing to meet you half way If you live in Maine , New Hampshire or Massachusetts.
  2. R

chase payment email

When I clicked on the payment email it appeared to go to the chase log in page. But I found no place to create a username and password. The only thing on the page other than username and password was forgot password I tried that but since I don't have an account that didn't work. So 3 days ago I...
  3. R

Does VW have the driving modes backwards

I am looking at buying either an Allroad or the new Tiguan. I've been looking at a lot of youtube videos and the Allroad has a off road driving mode but the Tiguan doesn't. The Tiguan has a snow driving mode but the Allroad doesn't. It would seem to me that is backwards I might consider driving...
  4. R

need help uploading documents

I'm so stupid I've scanned and uploaded documents to VWOA twice. You would think that I could do it a third time but no I can't. I have the documents scanned and saved on my computer. But I can't figure out how to upload the documents. I've tried putting them into a folder but I am unable to...
  5. R

final offer documents rejected

I got an email stating that my final offer documents had been rejected. I called the claims center half expecting them to tell me that the notary seal was missing. I gave the lady on the phone my claim # and she told me that the reason my documents were rejected was because my printer had not...
  6. R

notary seal

I filed my notarized copy of the release form in the buy back offer. I noticed that the notaries raised seal that she stamped into the form doesn't show up when I scanned the documents. She did put an ink stamp with her notary information next to where her notary stamp was. I was wondering if...
  7. R

milage

mileage calculation for buy back Does any one know if the mileage for the buy back is established when we signed up for the loyalty cards or when we registered on the claims site. We had to give the mileage during both registrations. When I called the claims center and asked for the mileage...
  8. R

What is the best way to delay accepting offer

I received the buy back offer and I've decided to wait awhile before accepting VW's offer for a buy back. I am thinking about looking at the new 2018 three seat Tiguan due out next year. I haven't parked the car but don't drive it every day to keep the mileage under 1000 mi./month. Still would...
  9. R

national parks trip

Just in the planning stages but my wife, daughter, and I are planning on packing up the Jetta TDI and taking a trip, when school gets out. We plan on visiting as many of the national/state parks across the northern part of the country as we can get to in 2 to 3 weeks.
  10. R

hex net

I 've been struggling to get my hex net to connect to the cloud. I can get the interface in the infrastructure mode indicated by the #2 led light flashing red then it goes green indicating it has connected to the internet. But when I enter the IP address I got while the interface was connected...
  11. R

vag com

Is there a vag com just for the TDI's or does one work for all. It would be nice if worked for gas as well, I have a 2004 Audi A 4 too.
  12. R

regeneration

I just bought a 2014 Jetta TDI and I've been reading about regeneration but I don't know what it is or how to know when the regeneration occurs.