Search results

1. S

WTB - FHN trans working or core.

I was hoping someone has one trashed sitting on a shelf somewhere I would be able to rebuild while still using my other one. I have message Frans, however waiting to hear back from the last message i sent him about a week ago.
  2. S

Project: 2004 Passat TDI-Manual Swap, BSMD, And More!

a little off topic but falls in line with what yall were talking about earlier in the thread. I recently got an 05 passat wagon tdi that had already been converted to 5mt. Trans drives, but definitely needs a rebuild. I have been looking for an FHN trans (what is currently in there) and reached...
  3. S

WTB - FHN trans working or core.

I prefer to purchase a working FHN trans, but will settle for a core if the price is right. Just purchased a passat wagon tdi that has the 5mt FHN trans in it already, but has some issues. I would like to get another trans in hand and built before i absolutely NEED a new trans (just to prepare...
  4. S

2005 passat wagon FHN conversion

sending you a pm
  5. S

B5.5 suspension help (not lowered)

Thanks for the suggestions, I will have to look at them, Based on your response alone, the rough road suspension is the front runner because I would prefer a slight lift if possible, do you know the cost of the parts alone for that setup? I read through the install threads for front and rear...
  6. S

I will have to check, I suspect they may be OE because they do feel like they were a good setup at one point, but are on their downhill side of life. Things are starting to get too bouncy and I can tell they are worn out.
  7. S

Hey all, I have recently purchased an 05 Passat TDI Wagon GLS that was converted to a 5mt (FHN trans code). I have been poking around the past few days looking for information on a good suspension upgrade. The issues I am having on my search is I do NOT want to lower my vehicle at all, heck i...
  8. S

2005 Passat Wagon TDI Manual -- Synchro Out

yes it has been sold (bought by me), although the CL post was deleted before the sale because the seller was getting too much spam.
  9. S

FS 05 passat sedan and wagon

sending you a pm
  10. S

FS: 2005 Jetta Wagon

I just sent you a pm.
  11. S

WTB ALH Jetta Wagon

sent you a pm
  12. S

Dallas, Tx -Niagara Falls Canada

here is a picture of my fiance and I on the journey behind the falls here is one of the canadian falls at night. here is one of the american falls (kinda far, sorry) here is how they light them up along with the skylon tower...
  13. S

Thanks! I appreciate it, at first, I wasnt sure if i liked it or not, but its growing on me now. Plus im proud to drive a tdi so why not let the world know. we went during the week and at the beginning of their "busy season" so it wasnt too bad. We walked across during the day, but drove...
  14. S

thanks for the info! I will contact my agent asap. I have state farm and have full copverage so I am sure it covers canada as well, but i will double check
  15. S

no i do not, how/what do i need to do to get them. we leave later tonight
  16. S

Yea, I think we are planning on boarding our dogs during the day when we cross over into canada just to eliminate any extra chance of getting caught up or having issues. I went to the falls when i was a kid and they had some sort of thing where you got to walk all the way down to the base of...
  17. S

already have our passports. we love to travel! we are mainly wanting to tent camp, btu on the way back, we may be tired haha. I had no idea la quinta doesnt charge for pets! that is great info! thanks
  18. S

yup, its time to "break in" the motor too. only have about 6000 miles on it so far
  19. S

About to take my new 2014 Passat TDI SEL on an epic roadtrip to celebrate my fiance graduating college. We are leaving on Thursday May 15th and returning to Dallas on Monday May 26th. I purchased a yakima roofrack system along with a yakima cargo basket to go on top. I probably didnt NEED extra...
  20. S

LED headlights

sorry for the confusion, stay away from THESE led strips. yes the headlights have angel eyes, and I LOVE the brightness and consistency of those... actually we are going to replace these led flexible strips with some LED strips from the same company who makes the angel eyes. They wont be...