Search results

1. G

FS: full leather black mk4 R32 F&R seats with less than 30k mi & kp39 pd bew turbo

FS: full leather black mk4 R32 F&R seats with less than 30k mi & kp39 pd bew turbo pm your email addy for pics. $1700 picked up obo. $1950 shipped using freight. not obo... also have kp39 turbo off of 04.5 pd bew engine with 80k mi. ran great until i upgraded to vnt-17 setup. $500 shipped...
  2. G

2005 2004.5 vw volkswagen jetta wagon tdi turbo diesel gl

~100,000 miles and running strong. 40+ mpg on highway doing 80 mph plus. ;) 1.9 liter tdi PD (Pumpe-Düse) 5 speed auto / tip transmission Spice Red Feel free to make me a reasonable offer after considering the mods listed below. no reasonable offers will be ignored but do not make lowball...
  3. G

FS: PD 150 Intake Manifold and Race Pipe racepipe pd150

up for sale is my setup that i bought and ran for couple of weeks before i went back to stock for trade-in. the PD150 intake manifold has a part number of 038 129 713 BC which faces to the passenger side. cleaned by local shop. low miles. $175 shipped to lower 48 states. i also have the race...
  4. G

help needed...

finally got some parts installed while timing belt was being done... following things were installed/upgraded... 1. vnt-17 2. eurojet smic (e-bay upper & lower piping rigging, not something i'm proud of but hey...it works... ;)) 3. EGR delete 4. PD150 intake manifold 5. Race pipe 6. 2.5...
  5. G

FS: GoodYear F1 Eagle GS-D3 17" Brand Spanking New Tires

decided to put them on my new wheels... thanks for looking...
  6. G

OEM alternative for upper intercooler hose on PD BEW (ALH) cars

i'm sure this topic has been covered but i am not finding the suitable alternative option for this upper intercooler pipe made out of plastic :mad::mad::mad: just frustrated that i'm not finding it...or maybe it hasn't been discussed enough... i see that idparts.com has alternative solution...
  7. G

help with oise coming while accelerating

TIA for your inputs & advices... i recently noticed that my 04.5 PD Jetta Wagon is making noise while accelerating from cruise speed whenever i try to give it some gas to go a bit faster... the noise sounds like very high pitch pinging/whistling sound a hint of grinding noise against metal...
  8. G

FS 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon ~40k mi and lots more

Update: Folks...thanks for all your interest but i think i will keep the car.
  9. G

FS: R32 / audi tt spindle assembly nuckle

for ultimate control & handling! $350 plus shipping include: L & R spindles from R32 qty x 2 hubs from R32 requires/missing hub bearings qty x 2 and ball joints qty x 2 to make this conversion work, you'll need L & R LCAs and hub bearings and ball joints.
  10. G

FS: mk4 pss9 bilstein coilover coilovers suspension

used for 27k mi. they are in excellent condition. :thumbup: $850 shipped obo to lower 48 states.
  11. G

FS: H&R 8mm spacers (qty x 1 pair) and ball seat lug bolts

sold! $50 shipped :eek: OBO. Used for 10k mi. not a single defect. work perfectly.
  12. G

pd 130 intake manifold on pd 100 ? more oomph?

i searched & searched to find some info on this upgrade that i've seen some folks with pd 100 do... just wondering if folks can shine some light on this upgrade & educate me or point me to a right direction. thank you :)
  13. G

FS: brand new oem mats carpet mat mk4 jetta

All Sold! thx to tdimark & NH TDI Available: i have a set with oval clips. black they were taken out within days of purchase my car to be replaced by monter mats. don't be asking for no pictures because they are so new that it's not even funny :D seriously, they are brand spanking...
  14. G

FS: OEM Long Beach Wheels

on sale here... http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2929131 :D