Search results

1. G

water separator TDI Jetta 2011

water separator Thank you much for answering my question:)
  2. G

water separator TDI Jetta 2011

I've uploaded some photos to see if anyone can identify if one of these is the water separator. go to URL http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery.php?cat=517 thanks
  3. water separator

water separator

fuel filter area trying to find out where the water separator is
  4. water separator

water separator

5. water separator

water separator

6. water separator

water separator

7. water separator

water separator

8. G

fuel filter change on 2011 jetta

There is no need to use a software to prime pump after fuel filter change. Just refill the fuel filter container with either extracted fuel from canister or new fuel. The software should be use if there is a major job on the fuel system.
  9. G

fuel filter change with diesel purge?

That flourecent green could be mold. I use a fuel stabelizer I by at a fuel injector company, It's Stanadyne. My Jetta is only four years old and I've used it with no problems and increased mileage only 4oz. to a full tank. I'm averaging 39.9 miles in the city after 10 mile drive and in warm...
  10. G

Fuel Foaming Cause?

I experienced foaming at a gas station I like to go to. The foaming happens with the pumps that are not used much. So I go to the pump that is constantly used and have no problem Could also be that the pumps tube does not go down enough on the stations tank catching foam or that they pump too...
  11. G

Resetting Oil Change mileage on 2011

oilchamge and suction pump use What type of suction pump did you use. Have you changed the fuel filter?