Search results

1. S

Something broke, head or head gasket?

Well, that's promising news from experience. It's interesting driving a car tuned at 28psi in a way to stay below 12. I guess I've done it for 4 years now. I won't know what to do with all the torque after I fix it. Main reason to ask is whether I should have a new head handy when I get ready...
  2. S

Something broke, head or head gasket?

So, I used to be very active on here and built up a nice 03 wagon (vnt1756vk, 02m with wavetrac, ect). I put arp studs in it one at a time at some point without pulling the head. Took it to the track multiple times and just beat on it allot. One visit to the track, the fan control module failed...
  3. S

FS: rawtek mk6 Jetta cat-back exhaust $325 Knoxville, TN

I have a mk6 Jetta Rawtek cat-back system. I picked it up hoping to use some of it on the wagon but it's too much to modify. Would be willing to ship but prefer not to. https://www.rawtekinc.com/products/cat-back-exhaust-system-for-vw-jetta-tdi-2011-2013
  4. S

WTB: MK6 under seat drawers, skid plate

I may have found the drawers. Still no luck on a PanzerPlate.
  5. S

Think I've found the drawers. Still looking for a panzer plate.
  6. S

Yes, PMed and waiting for a response. My reply was to the message I quoted.
  7. S

Personal experience. I've ordered from them twice. The first order was fine, the second wasn't and I was never happy with the response. Swore I'd never do business with them again.
  8. S

They don't have them right now. I have one on my mk4.
  9. S

Too many bad experiences with them, refuse to do business with them. That's the one place I've seen them still for sale though.
  10. S

WTB: MK6 Panzer Plate I've recently bought a 2011 sportwagen. I'd really like to find a set of the under seat drawers and need a skid plate as well. I'd love to find a set of the OEM window shades too.
  11. S

Mk4 golf wheel color

If it's going to get some track time, keep in mind how dusty performance pads are. Stick with something that doesn't look awful with brake dust, unless you love cleaning more than driving. I know I've given up on trying to keep the wheels looking decent with track/performance pads. A few days...
  12. S

WTB: mk4 jetta or golf NO sunroof, running optional, TN

I'm still looking. I can trade a car with sunroof and heated leather seats. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  13. S

Metalnerd and Dieselgeek Specialty Tools, Radio Keys, #3 Injector Plug Connector

I'll take the waterpump bolts, strut spreader, and alternator sockets.
  14. S

FS 10 mm IP $175

Paypal Sent
  15. S

WTB: mk4 jetta or golf NO sunroof, running optional, TN

I'm looking for a MK4 chassis to use for a smyth truck conversion. I want it to be a TDI preferably manual but do not need a working engine or transmission. I'm in East TN.
  16. S

INA: TDI product offerings -– billet CCV 1.9/2.0/2.5 TDI FLUIDAMPR & more

I'd be interested in a stubby one. What would the cost be?
  17. S

Grey/White Smoke at idle

Mine has completely stopped with the new nozzles. I just realized is a BEW. Cleaning nozzles isn't the same easy task on that car. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk