Search results

1. 79jasper

Fs: Kerma qpro, dsg bolt set

Everything sold. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  2. 79jasper

My reply must not have gone through. You have to download a copy of your current ecu file, send that to kerma, then they send you a modified version. $150? Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  3. 79jasper

Bump. Make offer. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  4. 79jasper

Show me. I don't see pricing for just the tuner. I see the tune itself. Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  5. 79jasper

Not even close. Try about triple that.... It's not a "flashzilla." It's a Q-Pro, but not the "+1." Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  6. 79jasper

Bump. Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  7. 79jasper

$250? Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  8. 79jasper

Bolt set sold. Someone make me a decent offer on the qpro. Lol Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  9. 79jasper

Car was set back to stock. $300 OBO or possible trade for a unlocked sct x4. Also dsg installation bolt set, still in bag. $35 shipped? Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  10. 79jasper

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

Not that anyone will care, but to add to your list E-85 was $1.59 in owasso. Lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  11. 79jasper

With snail mail ~ Do you need to notarize the DOCs for the buyback

Just as a update, we've decided to do the buyback. July 5th. We already brought home our replacement vehicle. 2011 Chevy suburban. We needed more room anyways. Lol And got a cheaper monthly payment. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  12. 79jasper

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

You have to click the diesel sub bar. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  13. 79jasper

TopCoat F11 paint sealer

Never heard of them. Check into ammo NYC products. Chemical guys has a similar product, along with mastersons, and I think griots. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  14. 79jasper

Not sure. We just wanted to look at one. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  15. 79jasper

Nice to see another locale. Typically Don Thornton has been good to us. Was just up there the other day trying to look at a atlas. Not in yet. As of now, we're doing the modification when it's available. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  16. 79jasper

I believe today is the deadline for the Gen 1 Fix outline, right?

We're doing the fix. Haven't heard much. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  17. 79jasper

VW Won't Attempt to Regain Diesel Leadership in US; Many TDI Models May Never Return

I hear trump has issue with some of the epa. Could be a good thing for the diesel market. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  18. 79jasper

VW Won't Attempt to Regain Diesel Leadership in US; Many TDI Models May Never Return

Yup. They'll make some power too. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  19. 79jasper

I like the excursions. Probably be one of our next vehicles. Hopefully you know all about the 6.0 and can keep it alive. Not bad engines, just need some things "fixed" as they say "a ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  20. 79jasper

Turn signal only works 50% of the time.

I would say sounds like a ground. Don't ask me where. Lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk