Search results

1. 0

F/S: new beetle gloveboxes

I have a couple of gloveboxes for sale that fit the early style New Beetles. I think they fit Beetles from 1998/1999 - 2002/2003, but I may be wrong so check your vehicle fitment beforehand. I'm in Illinois for anybody interested in picking up instead of dealing with shipping, or if you are...
  2. 0

FS: Neuspeed Strut tower bar

I recently picked this up while on a junkyard run, found it on a 1998 2.0L Cabrio in good condition. It has some minor rust and wear but overall is in very good shape. I did some research on this bar and it should fit Cabrio 8V from 1996-2001 and Golf/Jetta III 8V from 1996-1999. This bar is...
  3. 0

FS: 1998 Cabrio parts

Many more additional pics of parts below, limited to 9 pics per post. Keep scrolling down to see more parts pics. Hello. I'm usually in the MKIV forums but I saw a 1998 Cabrio at my local junkyard this week and decided to pull some parts I thought other Cabrio owners may need. Please note that...
  4. 0

FS: 02J shifter box swap

I have for sale a shifter box swap from a 2002 Jetta. This is a great upgrade from the older style or for a MKIII. It includes the shifter box with shift rod and cables, shifter cable bracket, shift tower and shifter weight. I also have the hardware for it all too. Price is $150 plus shipping...
  5. 0

FS: Passat B5/B5.5 parts

I have been trying to clean and organize my storage unit full of MKIV Golf/Jetta parts and have found a few B5/B5.5 Passat parts in there as well. I don't own a Passat or have anything other than what is listed. I will update the thread as I find more parts or as parts sell. Prices listed do not...
  6. 0

FS: parts from a B4 1997 VR6 Passat Wagon in Chicago,IL

Hello everybody. I'm usually over in the MKIV Golf and Jetta forums on VW Vortex so please bear with me. I know I'm a newer member here on TDI Club, but I've usually only lurked around and found helpful information on this site, lots of great D.I.Y.'s on here. I've mainly been a Vortex member...