Search results

1. F

Whats Covered Under CPO

I've try'd searching like crazy, any one have a listing of whats all covered under the CPO warranty?
  2. F

Add Start/Stop Feature.

Has anyone added start/stop functionality to their MK6. I believe there is a feature in VCDS and you should upgrade the starter to something that can handle the increased cycles, but does it actually work properly if you just turn it on? Bosch does sell a starter built for start/stop...
  3. F

I'm Back!! 2013 MK6 - Name Needed

Well after 2 year 10 months I've Returned to the TDI world. End of 2015 my 2015 Golf TDI was totalled see thread for pics (http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=454435) I ended up buying a 2016 Rav4 Hybrid limited and it was good I enjoyed it, but i missed my diesel and rowing my own...
  4. F

TDI gone, Parts Available

Every thing is from my MK7 I have both keys, unsure if they can be reprogrammed to another car Block heater Cord - $50 TDI Circulating Engine Heater - $40 TDI all-weather mats - $50 Keys - $50ea - maybe they can be reprogrammed 4 x Fast Hayaku Wheels with Continental ProContact TX tires - used...
  5. F

VW only mastercard

So i have a 500 card from VW that can only be spend at vw. If anyone in saskatoon or near by wants to buy it a below the 500 value let me know as I no longer have a vw.
  6. F

2015 TDI's can now be sold in Canada

Was told by my local dealer today that they have permission to sell the 2015 TDI's. Golfs, Jetta's, Passat's. anyone else hearing this?
  7. F

5 Star Crash test rated Golf(Lots of pictures)

Well last week on my way to work, another driver had a medical emergency and entered my lane and hit me head on. If that wasn't enough I was than hit by another car in the left rear pass door which caused me to spin around. I managed to walk away with no broken bones or major injuries. Bruises...
  8. F

Dash Cam, Radar and Scangauge...finally

So I've had these things sitting around since I bought the car in Sept and after finding a post about removing the A-Pillar a few days ago I thought now was a good time. Links to the threads I found helpful http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6941915-Dash-Cam-Installation-Guide - This was...
  9. F

Coldest Temp on MFD

So it's been cold lately, below -30C. With that said, every time I get in my car the display has only ever read -28C. Has anyones read lower or is this the lowest temp it will read?
  10. F

Engine Light on

well my check engine light came on this morning. Hooked up my scangauge Code P205B. Quick search came up with "P205B - Reductant Tank Temperature Sensor Circuit Range/Performance" The local dealer said they can look at it Monday.
  11. F

Removing A-Pillar

Well, as the title says I'd like to remove the A-pillar to run some wiring but I feel like I'm gonna break it. Has anyone removed it yet?
  12. F

After 7 Months of waiting the Silk Blue Golf is mine.

So much waiting but its here, I had the rear windows tinted to 5% and 3m put on the hood, fenders and mirrors. Next up is some 18" Rims, but I have all winter to pick those out. I really love the interior of theses things, so so nice. I guess I should specify, 15 Golf TDI Highline with...
  13. F

Whats this plug for?

So my car arrived last night, went to check it out today and theres this plug on the front left of the bumper. It does not look like a standard 120V plug to me.
  14. F

GPS/DVD Deck + Sub + Amp

GPS/DVD Deck + Sub + Amp SOLD For Sale: SOLD Keenwood DNX9990HD GPS/DVD Deck - $600obo 12"Apline Type R Sub - $100obo 500watt Alpine Sub - $85obo Willing to Ship - No Alright the WRX is getting traded in soon so I've removed the Audio system I put in last year. The deck has Nav by garmin. DVD...
  15. F

Webasto..I know

I know what everyones gonna say."Get a frostheater it works great and is cheap". OK now thats out of the way. Is there anyone who has installed one on there car? If so whats you setup? I've searched the forums and every post I came across that someone talked about Webasto, it got quickly...