Search results

1. Spartan1320

h2oi 2009

was a blast ne one besides me go
  2. Spartan1320

car lugging

i have a alh with a 17/22 and pp520's and q loader tune,,, welll my speedometer stopped working and now the car lugs on accel under 2 grand ... any ideas
  3. Spartan1320

Rt. 97 In Port Jervis ny

Was on a cruise to a local show and drove through the hawks nest and then spotted on the gps that just looked like it was going to be fun... had the camera mount in the car so here ya go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMYpT9hpm_A
  4. Spartan1320

15.42@ 92.87 mph

just wondering if anyone knows of a ALH that runs a faster time on a stock pump on street tires with a vnt turboEDIT: on a full interior with subs and amps
  5. Spartan1320

Spartan1320's gls tdi(alh)

this is my eurospec 2000 golf tdi that was purchased by me and my father while we were deployed in germany .. it is a wvw vin car and has e coded headlights but other than that thecar has a euro computer and evrything else is us spec so the mods Vogtland coilovers for a 2 and a half inch...
  6. Spartan1320

what i got and what you think i should get

What i got: Installed: 2000 golf alh ... 5 spd 140k miles unitronic stage one plus chip open dp cut airbox 17" longbeaches Ordered: pp520 eurojet fmic vogtland coilovers bb clutch package does ne one have suggestions or estimations of what kind of hp/ tq numbers im looking at ...
  7. Spartan1320

Race prepping a tdi in north nj

Im race prepping my car in Sparta nj if you ever wanna come give me a hand and spend time with a tdi guy or just shoot the breeze message me and we'll see whats up if i get enough people i can put down some burgers and dogs on the grill ... So far car looks like this In need of: TB...
  8. Spartan1320

couple of tdis's at the blown euroz event

hey tan its jason the guy with the silver tdi with the psuedo mufflerectomy
  9. Spartan1320

New to Tdi tuning

Im new and wondered if any one could put together a list of mods for me that i could progress through.... small mods to large ... my car is a 2000 golf tdi 5spd and the only mods i have are Boost Gauge K and N panel filter And the sticker for the panel which is good for 10 hp/ 15 ftlbs