Search results

1. joshetude

Renewable Diesel in the East Bay

Does anyone have experience with RD from either this place in San Leandro: https://lubeoil.com/renewable-diesel/ or any of the 76 stations that carry it? https://www.76.com/renewable-diesel
  2. joshetude

WTB MK4 11mm Injection Pump (10mm also considered) RECEIVED

Seeking a healthy 11m injection pump for my 2001 Golf TDI with automatic transmission. I'm in Oakland, CA, would prefer to find something local. Can also take a 10mm, but 11mm preferred. Thank you!
  3. joshetude

Seeking .184 injectors or nozzles for Mk4 2001 Golf

I've had no luck finding an inexpensive 11m IP for my automatic 2001 Golf TDI, but have been offered multiple 10mm pumps. I've learned it's possible to install a 10mm IP in an automatic, so long as one also switches the injector nozzles to the larger .184 gauge. (The automatics come with smaller...
  4. joshetude

Seeking functioning injection pump - 2001 Golf automatic - RECEIVED

This is likely a longshot, but does anyone in or near the Bay Area have a spare, healthy IP they'd like to gift or sell inexpensively? I now have confirmation that my IP (just replaced in 2019) has suffered death by bad biofuel. (Please don't say "I told you so;" I did fine with biofuel for many...
  5. joshetude

Help with Diesel Purge of IP in or near East Bay?

Greetings. I have a 2001 Golf TDI throwing a code of P1562 - Quantity Adjuster (N146): Upper Limit Reached. I found some info on this site as well as wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/17970/P1562/005474. Since I just had this rebuilt IP installed in January, the timing shouldn't be off. I've...
  6. joshetude

Where to find replacement turn signal light

The left hand turn signal light which rests inside the driver's side quarter panel has fallen out of my 2001 VW Golf TDI somewhere on a freeway. (The wire it was connected to had frayed and detached). Know any good sources to acquire a replacement?
  7. joshetude

04-06 Golf Automatic Wanted

My current vehicle is 30 yrs old, and I want my next car to run on biodiesel. Would love to find a VW Golf TDI (esp 2004-2006 automatic) in decent condition, with an owner willing to sell in the range of $2,000 - $5,000. I'm a solo parent with a young child, so can't take on major repairs. Need...