Search results

1. touaregv10tdi

VCDS ADAPTATION LOG IN CODE?

I used to log to my VCDS with code 12233 it is no longer accepting. Is there a new code to log in to VCDS Engine Adaptation? Thank you.
  2. touaregv10tdi

LPG PROPANE INJECTION KIT VIDEO/PICS

Hi folks, I am running propane injection in my old Beetle TDi for quite sometime now. I am happy to get 64MPG and have a power take off at traffic lights. I have lowered my Injection quantity to 6.8, so no smoke, less NOx. I have uploaded a video how my set up looks in the beetle. VIDEO LPG...
  3. touaregv10tdi

Have you advanced yout ALH TDi timing? Video - What's your result?

I know what the pros and cons of advancing and retarding mechanical time on your IP/ ALH Tdi, I was just curios what have users seen in the real daily driving of their TDis with advanced or retarded timing. ALH ADV TIMING SET
  4. touaregv10tdi

Gauge Cluster KSC Key Retreival

Hello TDIers, I need to retrieve my KSC security key from my cluster (2000 Beetle TDI) I have tried all kinds of software but no luck as of yet. Vag commander, did not communicate with my cable, Vag-Tacho neither. Any advise how can get that KSC Key? Thank you.
  5. touaregv10tdi

SKC Key PIN code needed. How?

Hello, I have VCDS full paid version, I recently made Vag Commander work with my cable. My intention is to get the SKC PIN from my Cluster. This is on my 2000 Beetle TDi. I recently Upgraded my cluster, I do have the SKC from the original cluster. I now need to retrieve the key from theone I am...
  6. touaregv10tdi

Beetle belly pan - Picture

Hello I am looking for the bottom engine plate for my 2000 Beetle TDi. Does anybody have one for sale for a reasonable price? I looked at the Panzer one from Diesel Geek, it is quite nice but overpriced. Let me know. Thank you.
  7. touaregv10tdi

Gas cluster in my TDi question

SO, I swapped a cluster from a 2007 New Beetle Gas engine in to my 2000 Beetle TDI. Works almost fine, I already have IMO defeat so the car runs fine. However, The tach does not work, also I need to get rid of some warning lights but I don't know. I do have VCDS . Is there a way to correct...
  8. touaregv10tdi

Beetle TDI Cluster swap question

Will a Cluster from a Gasoline 2007 Bettle fit in my 2000 Beetle TDi? I know I need to use my VCDS to program it in to the new car. Immobilizer defeat has been applied to my ECU already. Last year I sent it out to someone in Massachussets, to delete immobilizer. Any thoughts?
  9. touaregv10tdi

Valve seals - ALH engine

I wonder if all TDIs have these seals. I removed my cylinder head (2000 New Beetle TDi ALH engine) I disassembled my cylinder head, removed valves and everything, I did not see these in there: Why is that????? ID parts have it for my car see link below: Valve Stem Seal Set 7mm (AHU ALH BEW BRM)
  10. touaregv10tdi

Cylinder head/Hydraulic lifter issue question

I had an issue with my hydraulic lifters causing the cam to be damaged. I had to remove the cylinder head, to rebuild it, since the tip of the valve was damaged going thru the lifter. I set the engine to TDC with the lobes from cylinder number one pointing up. Here is the question to the...
  11. touaregv10tdi

New Bettle TDi engine remove question to the experts

Hello, Beetle Tdi 2000 I believe I will need a new engine. What is the best and easiest way to pull the motor? I have pulled the motor and transmission, connected from the bottom in one piece. What is the easier way? Motor and tranny together from the bottom, or pulling the transmission, the...
  12. touaregv10tdi

Alh tdi injection timing

Hello folks, For the life of me I forgot how to do this. I need to raise the injection timing on my 2001 ALH engine. Using VCDS I lose the three bolts for the injection pump then I spin the sprocket forward to raise the timing in the VCDS graph. I can not move it any further, and my timing in...
  13. touaregv10tdi

PD ECU for sale

I have a 2005 PD ECU for sale $100 shipped to lower 48 only.
  14. touaregv10tdi

Flywheel needed

Hi I am needing a single mass flywheel for my 2000 beetle tdi 5speed. Anybody has one for sale?
  15. touaregv10tdi

Clutch question/issue

Hello TDIers, can someone enlighten me on a quick question. beetle tdi 2000 manual trans Is the clutch pressure plate from a dual mass clutch and a regular clutch the same? Can I use the pressure plate from the dual mass when upgrading to regular clutch? Thank you.
  16. touaregv10tdi

Oil change interval reset

Hello Folks. I have this annoying light came up today during my long 1300 miles drive. I tried the reset by using the 0/0 button it says resets but this message comes up still. I did a reset using my VCDS as listed below, but now the image of the oil can comes up no message. Am I missing...
  17. touaregv10tdi

No turbo/ egr delete?

Hello TDIers, So, I just installed a new turbo, also I did an EGR delete, however I do not hear my turbo spinning. I do use my VCDS to test my N75 I crawl under the car I see the VNT actuator's rod moving up and down. I took the car for a long drive 100 miles, it lacks power when the road goes...
  18. touaregv10tdi

Diesel gate scandal question

Has anybody experienced a way lower MPG after phase I and phase II diesel gate fix? Has anybody found a way to use VCD to undo some of the changes and upgrades to get back fuel mileage?
  19. touaregv10tdi

Alh turbo vnt actuator

Question on VNT turbo. Beetle 2000 TDi ALH Manual. Driving the car for the first week ( after I made it road worthy bought it non running) I noticed it was not peppy as it should. At 65 MPH I stepped on it nothing happened, then going up on the road speed dropped considerably no matter if I...
  20. touaregv10tdi

.658 5th gear upgrade

Hello, I am thinking about upgrading my 05th gear in my VW Beetle TDi year 2000, I was wondering who has a set of .658 5th gear for a reasonable price out there. Please let me know. Thank you. weldas@msn.com