Search results

1. Matt927

Pierburg In-Tank Fuel Pump

If you have a CP4.1, I wouldn't be concerned about the in tank pump.
  2. Matt927

DPF Failure

Kerma and save your new DPF.
  3. Matt927

"Auxillary Heater"?

There are multiple criteria for this to work including outside ambient temp, fan speed above 2, heat set to max as well as a coolant temperature below a certain value.
  4. Matt927

P026A - not sure what to do next

I almost never ran the upper covers. I used the lower cover up to about 65 degrees in the spring before I took it off and never had any codes or coolant temperature issues.
  5. Matt927

Hood stuck closed after using wiper "Service" mode

Original DPF with fix applied at 44k and lasted till about 55k, then one at 75k, last one at 99k before Kerma. After Kerma no issues. Highway driven car, all maintenance performed to the letter, and always let regens complete.
  6. Matt927

My "fixed" CJAA went through three DPFs prior to a Kerma tune.
  7. Matt927

I would not say ash load is a factor with DPF replacements after the fix. Higher EGT temperatures and long regenerations are causing failures of the DPF well before ash load works into the equation.
  8. Matt927

Curious about these low mileage TDI's.

Yes, but sold as 2014 MY cars. The VW literature for the 2014 Golf has the tech package discontinued.
  9. Matt927

Curious about these low mileage TDI's.

These have the BI-Xenon headlights which were only available on the tech package. The tech package was discontinued for the 2014 MY.
  10. Matt927

Help with valuation on future TDI sale...

Car will be listed for sale shortly. Located in Readfield, ME.
  11. Matt927

13 Golf 6sp Clutch no pressure, diagnostic help?

Depending on your mileage, I would consider a clutch refreshment while you are in there.
  12. Matt927

Help with valuation on future TDI sale...

I am not up to date on current value of these vehicles. I do not know if the online valuation tools are in the ballpark or not. My commute shortly will be minimal and do not foresee a need to keep my TDI. Before I go to dealer to trade it, I will more then likely list privately. Specs are as...
  13. UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_7e36.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_7e36.jpg

14. 2013 Golf TDI

2013 Golf TDI

15. UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_7e37.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_7e37.jpg