Search results

1. O

2000 TDI long block $1250 less than 1000 miles

like dude, I found the wreck car and hooked up the battery and turned on the odometer from 16 years ago.
  2. O

2000 TDI long block $1250 less than 1000 miles This is form a euro car damaged in shipping block complete, head complete, it is a euro engine so it has stronger rod bearings. central Texas pickup only Still have this for sale. The only "customer" was guy more interested in research. Like...
  3. O

This is form a euro car damaged in shipping block complete, head complete, it is a euro engine so it has stronger rod bearings. central Texas pickup only. Zender rear spoiler Jetta 2000. It is cracked but you have to bond to trunk anyway so bodo sand paint. $30 turbo5@suddenlink.net
  4. O

FS 110 TDI long block $1800

have a 110 Hp rotary pump long block, I took the head off, this is the one with the harder bearings, head is still on the block but would need new bolts and head gasket, has about 1000 miles on it. $1800 you pickup in Austin. toss in the autotech aluminum flywheel and used VR6 clutch and...
  5. O

110 TDI engine almost new for sale

yep if you are in Austin, come one by. Send me EMail, not worth shipping the clutch and plate... turbo5@suddenlink.net
  6. O

These are from Kerma so you know they are not chinese junk: more than enough to twist your driveshafts off. What else do you need. LOL. :eek:502 R injectors double balanced high break rare come guys this is like $375 to get the heads, and $175 to get the injectors, $60.00 to balance, then break...
  7. O

have a 110 Hp long block, I took the head off, this is the one with the harder bearings, head is still on the block but would need new bolts and head gasket, has about 1000 miles on it. $1600 you pickup in Austin. Blueprinted Kerma race injectors, made something like 157 HP to the wheels...
  8. O

Newby's ride Anybody know this car

I worked on it but it is not mine it is dieseljets old ride. Mine was white, ran slightly slower. I do have the very low mile race injectors for that car for sale for super cheap. I have a Type R supercharged Integra and a Challenger now.
  9. O

have a 110 Hp long block, I took the head off, this is the one with the harder bearings, head is still on the block but would need new bolts and head gasket, has about 1000 miles on it. $1800 you pickup in Austin. Blueprinted Kerma race injectors, made something like 150 HP to the wheels...
  10. O

mother of all TDI sales Long time in updates

Euro 110 HP short block 1000 miles on it with the special harden bearings. Best VE engine ever made $1600.00 TDI VE head and cam complete just slap it on less then 1000 miles on it: $600.00 um guys that is $2200 for a new 110 HP engine long block! So buy both NOW, some gaskets and bolts and...
  11. O

February 2008 Mileage Competition

Driver: Oldman Miles: 1264 Gallons: 28.564 Model Year: 1996 Model: Civic HX Tranny: 5M Fuel Type: unleaded MPG 44.25 60% highway and 30% city and 10% very heavy bumper to bumper Next mods: remove turbo and install small tube header and break in new 10.5 CR engine looking to run 5 PSI of boost.
  12. O

January 2008 Mileage Competition

I know, when I got my TDI in 2000 I was close to getting the HX, I raced many VTEC type engines and I was very happy with them. The TDI can make about 180 WHP and be dependable. The torque is hard on the driveline but drivability ws great, better then any car I've owned before or after. I...
  13. O

relax I don't even have a TDI... but when I did it got 48 MPG over its lifetime...
  14. O

DYNO DAY In TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!

maybe... LOL I've done lots of stuff, turbo Scion TC, max current upgrades on a S40 T5 with M6, turbo dual stage VTEC Civc HX, MR2 supercharger I'm working on the whole setup, but I already have so so many TDI parts and a whole engine so I figure I need just a manual pump... My boss just sent...
  15. O

no I'm gone until one of you guys can set me up with a manual diesel pump for my MR2 with TDI. I'm just too lazy to wire it myself... I know I know one month take my time use a 99.5 ECU not coded to the cluster.. Um easier with a manual pump... I just posted my turbo Civic HX's MPG for fun...
  16. O

there are several dynos in Austin, I've gone to Colvin many times. I have raced at temple many times. The last time was a 36 car field of imports I lost in the semifinals, the other side had a by so I ended up 3rd. It is one of the poorest tracks in the world as the burn out box is right...
  17. O

Driver: Oldman Miles: 273 Gallons: 6.279 Model Year: 96 Model: CivicHX Tranny: 5m Fuel Type: unleaded MPG: 43.4 Comments: turbo 220 WHP D16Y5 VTEC-E
  18. O

1/4 mile times

I'm gald that after years, my figures that I got years ago are about right, this is about it and you have to drive like an oldman 95% of the time cause if you always use the torque stuff breaks.....
  19. O

anyone running a regular gt 20 turbo here

My bud was running a GT20 for a long period of time. I'm not worried about equal length, on a GS-R with HUGE overlap on the cam event and a really high rev range equal lenght makes say a 10 to 15% gain over a LOG, the difference on a low Rev, near zero overlap cam is going to be in the low...
  20. O

Hammer Mod how hard do you hit it?????

you don't need the engine running, but you should put a scribe line down or you will not know how much it moved and a very little bit makes a huge change like.005