Search results

1. J

Diagnosing and Fixing Limp mode for A4 1.9TDI [low power troubleshooting]

AFTER LOADING A MILD TUNE very mild my trans is now only using one gear. I guess a limp mode sorta. I put the stock tune back in but of course its the same. I do not know what the fault code is. I was considering buying the VAG Com but have never used one before. Will it clear a trans...
  2. J

Diagnosing and Fixing Limp mode for A4 1.9TDI [low power troubleshooting]

AFTER LOADING A MILD TUNE very mild my trans is now only using one gear. I guess a limp mode sorta. I put the stock tune back in but of course its the same. I do not know what the fault code is. I was considering buying the VAG Com but have never used one before. Will it clear a trans...
  3. J

FEELER: ALH and/or Automatic transmission - N. GA

trqns I am interested.....when you own an auto.you need a spare!
  4. J

01m wanted

thanks
  5. J

01m wanted

o1m trans in working order wanted
  6. J

Help me pick out a car....!

thanks......I was just wondering about models and years and what to look for is all.........:)
  7. J

yep I am a dumb butt........dont know much and dont know all the ins and out of the VW tdi.......opinions are appreciated even ignorant ones like the above
  8. J

Another Front end clunk issue

thats why they call them " CLUNKERS"
  9. J

I have a 2002 auto Jetta....needs to stay one. My wife wants a later model and an auto. I dont want the high priced stuff.....maybe a passat or later Jetta tdi year unknown. looking for the right year and model.....the 2002 is too small in the back seat.
  10. J

The Joint between the egr and manifold leak

what do you need to take pictures on these threads>?
  11. J

Would you happen to have a picture to show me what your talking about...its the ole picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks much appreciated
  12. J

ok I was not sure of the gasket situation.....thanks
  13. J

yea the egr to manifold...aluminum to aluminum..not the hose connection
  14. J

wont let me send the picture
  15. J

I am going to send a picture......will help clarify
  16. J

ok then......yea its get real dirty before the egr..oily Does that mean the manifold is in need of a cleaning too?
  17. J

Just before the egr there is a joint for the manifold....its spewing oil out and the bolts are tight. Is that from a bad seal in the turbo or another issue. I am getting about a silver dollar drop of oil from the engine down from that area. I have sprayed it with carb cleaner and a drive...
  18. J

New armrest lid hinges...yes, I said HINGES!

where to purchase what have you done here that I have missed?