Search results

1. Tditork

VCDS VAG-COM Locator

Bend, Oregon 97701 Have Vagcom. I've only used it to prime the fuel pumps in my jetta so I could change the fuel filter (2012 jetta). So, I don't know much but I would love to learn! :)
  2. Tditork

PD owners who use biodiesel? Sound off!

2006 jetta / B20 Bought new and I have 63000 miles - all with b20 year round. Oil and fuel filter changes as recommended in manual. No issues at all. :)
  3. Tditork

FS: VAS 6262 DSG Tool / New

Like the title says...VAS 6262 DSG transmission tool used to service the DSG. Brand new - not used. Purchased from Samstag for $98.50 plus shipping. Will sell for $70.00 shipped to lower 48. If you have questions, call at 541.388.9937 or email or IM Ross
  4. Tditork

Feeler: 2006 Jetta pkg 1 dsg

Located in Bend, Oregon. Car has 29K on it. Nothing but Elf in it since first oil change. Here's the link on craigslist: http://bend.craigslist.org/car/355522247.html Thinking $22,000.
  5. Tditork

Accumulated Mileage Poll

27K - bought 12/05 - hasn't seen the dealer yet. So far, so good!
  6. Tditork

My personal quest for Bio along I-5/OR

Try this: http://www.bendbiofuels.com/index.html They're now at the CFN pump and all the billing is through CFN. I've got three diesels so the initial outlay of $100 was worth it for me.
  7. Tditork

My personal quest for Bio along I-5/OR

B99 is currently 2.89 through the coop in bend.:) :)
  8. Tditork

Rebuilt. or new cyl. head for '82 Rabbit?

This place is in Michigan and they carry tons of VW stuff: http://www.partsplaceinc.com/ Good luck!
  9. Tditork

Project:1985 TB Jetta

Please post pictures. I have a td out of a jetta in a caddy and I would love to learn. Good luck with your project!
  10. Tditork

Accepting Bids 2006 Jetta TDI PKG2

Perhaps you should take your act to ebay. In fact, just take this post as negative feedback - that puts you at -1. Add 1 to your new feedback rating and we obtain the total interest in your car at this time. Drive safely.
  11. Tditork

PDX BIG Summer GTG plans :)

Are newbie no-nothings welcome if they want to learn? Just curious.
  12. Tditork

86 1.6 IDI parts ?

All the above suggestions are great. Another place that has just about everything... http://www.partsplaceinc.com/ They have an online catalog or they will send you one free. More importantly, if you call them you get people that just sell VW parts and they know their stuff. Good luck!
  13. Tditork

VWOA ISSUE...trunk lid???

Mine started to slow down a bit - I put a little bearing grease on the rods and now it goes up by itself every time. Forgive me for saying this - not every little thing is a "warranty issue". I know I'll get flamed for saying this but many things can be taken care of yourself. Again - thanks to...
  14. Tditork

81 Rabbit Pickup (Caddy)

Wow!! Love your truck - definite eye candy. Maybe you can offer some advice for seats in the one I'm getting. Is it true that Corrado seats will bolt right in or are modifications required? BTW, I like that turbo diesel emblem. Looks like they know what they're doing in the great white...
  15. Tditork

Chinese cars coming to USA badged a Chrysler

They'll be sold at Wal-mart and will be disposable throw away cars for $1996...no, $1993. Amenities will include bumpers and interior lighting.
  16. Tditork

81 Rabbit Pickup (Caddy)

buckweat - sounds like excellent advice. Already have a bentley for it so I will follow your advice. What about pump seals? If I run no more than B20 do I need to change pump seals? Also - I still haven't received a reply about seat compatibility. I know folks are putting corrado seats in but I...
  17. Tditork

81 Rabbit Pickup (Caddy)

ez - Let's just say that I overpaid and I may have to sleep with someone to buy this truck. I overpaid and I don't care because I fully expect to be buried with this truck. They say you can't take it with you...well I can. Whitedog - when I pick it up I'll be happy to show it to you. BTW - I...
  18. Tditork

81 Rabbit Pickup (Caddy)

In two weeks I'm picking up an 81 Rabbit Pickup with a turbo diesel out of an 85 Jetta 5 speed. I'm pretty excited because it's what I've always wanted. Anyhow...A couple of questions. I would like to run no more than B20. I know I need to viton the fuel lines. Specifically, which seals would...