Search results

1. S

Wtb beetle fog light both Assembly's.

Pm me what you have and a price. I check the forum daily.
  2. S

Door control module maybe???

Working on a 06 tdi jetta. Ok so I repaired all the broken wires in the drives door and it still don't work. Well when I first plug-in the harness the driver side window will work for a few minutes and then quit. It will do that every single time consistently. I am getting a code from vcds...
  3. S

06 jetta brm parts. Pennsylvania

I got a bunch of jetta parts. interior tan in color. Body color is black Passengers side doors complete- $80 each Working Tandem pump- $80 Fuel filter holder-$10 Fuel injector rocker arms-$65 Good working A/C compressure-$40 ECU manual trans-$50 150k miles Engine head minus the rocker arms...
  4. S

Mk5 5 speed swap. $500 obo. 150k miles. Pennsylvania

As title says. I got a 5 speed out of a 2006 tdi with 150,000 miles. Car shifted and drove fine. $500 obo. Send a text or pm me on here. 5705412710 thanks.
  5. S

FS 2006 jetta TDI. 184k miles $4200

FS 2006 jetta TDI. 184k miles $4200 PA I'm selling a 2006 TDI jetta. DSG auto. Just had timing belt kit installed from idparts and a new LUK DMF from metal man parts. Car has scratches under the front bumper on passengers side. Other than that car is in good shape. Any questions email me or ask...
  6. S

01 ALH full part out CHEAP! Central PA

The car runs and drives. Motor sounds very good. I would like to sell everything on the car in the next two weeks then it's going to the scrap yard. I also could use some tips on best way to ship your items. Thanks for looking. http://williamsport.craigslist.org/pts/5457233451.html -Trans swap...
  7. S

2006 Jetta Tdi for sale $3900 obo.

2006 Jetta Tdi for sale $3900 obo. Pennsylvania 17842 Got a 2006 jetta tdi for sale. All the parts I relpaced have been from metalman parts. The car has 256,000 miles now and It's my daily driver for time being. The cam shaft and lifters, all necessary bolts for the rocker arms and cam caps...
  8. S

Big shout out to frankO6 and metalman.

I've been dealing with metal man for years now and his service and prices are top notch!! I also just got my head back from franko6 and wow what a job he did. Plus his service after the sale is also one of the best. I recommend these guys to everyone. Thanks again Sean.
  9. S

Broke/cracked #3 injector.

So I pulled my head off to send out to Franko6 and I was pulling the injectors today to box up the head. I ended up cracking the gray ring on top of number three injector where the wire goes into. Can someone explain to me exactly what that wire is and what it does. And what will the symptoms...
  10. S

WTB: ALH complete head.

I'm in need of a good complete head for my 03 bettle ALH. Would like to include the cam shaft also. Would prefer pick up. I'm willing to make a drive on a weekend if within a few hour of central PA.
  11. S

Torsion value -47.0

So I was working in a 04 jetta PD that needed work. Put new smf in and new crank and cam censer. Was trying to set the torsion value and closest I can get it is -4.7 if I advance it any farther it just goes to -47.0 and flashes back to 0.0 and back in to -47.0. But if I retarded it I can...
  12. S

Vcds shows 347,xxx and car shows 99,xxx HELP!!!

My friend picked up a 04 jetta tdi few months back and car shows only 99,xxx miles. I pulled out my vcds to check codes and also looked At miles. Well it showed 347,xxx miles. So my question is where do I start looking into info on what the car really has. Was someone dishonest or something...
  13. S

99.5 tdi transplant into 01 tdi

Ok well im a long time visitor here just never signed up but here's a quick run down. I totaled my 99.5 tdi a few weeks ago n i pick up a gutted 01 tdi. So i swapped my engine, 5 speed trans, shifter, cluster, 80pin ecm n harness. Ok so here's my only problem im having is the 01 tdi had a 14...