Search results

1. N

Recommendations for a longblock.

My 96 B4V ate it's valve train yesterday. Only a little over 1000 miles on new TB. She has 175k on the clock. Belt has a 5 inch section where it was "stripped". IDK if something in the valve train failed first or the belt failed. It was still getting 40mpg running around town so, I just don't...
  2. N

WTB PASSAT B4 WOLFSBURG FENDER EMBLEMS

I am looking for a single replacement Wolfsburg fender emblem for my 1996 B4V. I'll buy 2 if someone only wants to let them go as a pair. Part #3a0853688
  3. N

2002 Jetta Wagon 5spd

SOLD Bought a 2015 GSW TDI, now this one has to go. Originally an auto, has larger auto IP, and did a swap. 2nd owner. 1st owner did swap. Fire away of you have questions nickdvm@hotmail.com https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/bellaire-2002-vw-jetta-wagon-tdi-5spd/7093339600.html SOLD
  4. N

WTB B4 instrument cluster

Let me know what you have! Just needs to be US spec. Oh yeah, and diesel! ;)
  5. N

WTB: OE Hella Fog lamps for B4

Looking for a driver side fog lamp to replace the one damaged in a fender bender. Willing to buy a pair plus the turn signal lamps in the bumper if the price is right and they are in good shape. nickdvm@hotmail.com Thanks!
  6. N

FS 2003 Jetta Wagon 5spd Texas

Posting for a friend. 2003 VW TDI GLS WAGON 148,921 miles, original owner Gray Leather Interior 5 Speed Manual Premium Monsoon AM-FM Radio w/ Cassette Tape & CD Player Heated Front Seats Heated Electric Rear View Mirrors Original Alloy Wheels All Weather Tires, Yokohama w/ 8,075 Miles to date...
  7. N

Mk3/B4 Short shifter

I have a Mk3/B4 short shifter from Gruvenparts. Here is a link to what I have... http://www.gruvenparts.com/02a-cable-transmission-short-shift-kit/ I'd like $50 shipped. SOLD
  8. N

Transmission question

My big transmission project has given me a massive headache and I was hoping someone here could shed some light on the problem. I just rebuilt my CTN trans for my 96 B4V. Car and trans have 140k on the clock. Installed a .917 4th gear(from CHA coded trans) and .658 5th along with new synchros...
  9. N

FS: Mk4 Jetta/Golf Shift Knob and Boot

MK4 Jetta/Golf Shift Knob and Boot The knob is metal and larger than stock with engraved shift pattern. Has VW part number 1J0711113 on inside of boot. I'd like $30 but will take a reasonable offer. PM for additional photos if interested. Thanks for looking! SOLD
  10. N

WTB Mk4 Jetta Wagon Cargo cover

As the title says. Prefer black but will consider grey or tan if the price and condition is good. Thanks
  11. N

VNT17 Project For Sale

I have a used VNT 17 that suffered damage to vanes due to a cold air intake used by PO. Shaft does not have excessive play, spins freely but, turbo whines and does not produce boost. Can send pics of damage to interested parties, just PM me. This came off an ALH. I have no clue if it can be...
  12. N

ALH Intake Mani w/DieselGeek Race Pipe

ALH intake manifold with a DieselGeek Race pipe for sale. Includes a new EGR block off plate and gasket. $75 plus shipping
  13. N

B4V Rear Springs FS

I have a set of original rear springs from my 1996 B4V. They have 117K miles on them and are in good shape. I replaced them with the HD springs sold by ID Parts when I put new rear shocks on. Can send some photos along to interested parties. Make offer.
  14. N

WTB: .681 Gear set

As title says, let me know what ya got if you have something gathering dust! Cheers!
  15. N

WTB- ECU for B4

Looking for a GQ or FA ECU. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. Thanks!
  16. N

WTB Passat B4 Bentley Manual

As the title says. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. Thanks!