Search results

1. S

What would you replace your TDI with????

Im an empty nester ... so am curious about the new Chrysler Pacifica for travel and camping duty . very versitle to tow 3500 and use as a utility van with all seats down. know our dog will luv it. B.
  2. S

Why bother to accept a buy back?

https://evannex.com/blogs/news/117059141-volkswagen-and-shell-oil-team-up-to-battle-tesla-motors-germany-turns-its-back-on-the-electric-vehicle-leader http://dw.com/p/1IjQS http://www.reuters.com/article/us-volkswagen-investors-tci-idUSKCN0XX1XA
  3. S

Takata airbag recall

I like German engineering ... but the policy making and attitude at VW is corrupt ... lying about emissions for years .. verifiable warranty claims dragging out for months... would not address air bag problem until pushed to... and the final nail for me was the top mgrs. still collecting a bonus...
  4. S

Takata airbag recall

thanks for posting the VW vin check ... mine requires recall for airbag and have never received any notification from vw ... 2011 golf tdi disgruntled
  5. S

VW info on diesel, emissions.

I didnt read this article ... but why not build them so that they are serviceable ... ie: un bolt said DPF , EGR ... have a machine (at service centers) to clean and repalce ... over the road equipment does this. The cost to replace/buy new all this is way to high for general public. my 2...
  6. S

Goodwill Card Dealer for sale (white)

true enough ... ive seen several sold and reused ... as long as they are properly activated all they want is the money (funny how it works that way.. not) ... if any problems I would buy it back. rgds, Bryan
  7. S

card I have been buying these from club members. $400 paypal (no friends and family). Email robby @ runonbeer .com if you would like to sell me your card. Yes I am aware that OP sold his card. This is along the lines of a general announcement. __________________ www.runonbeer.com sent you pm
  8. S

Hello all, I have a dealer Goodwill card for sale (white) unused and activated. Unused and its total value of $500 intact . Will sell for $425 sent / mailed to you ... tks, B. ;) ping me here on this website
  9. S

Aspen Classic tent camper/trailer SC 29072

SOLD ... SOLD !! 2012 Trailmaster Aspen Classic tent camper $2850:):D ... designed for large motorcycles / cars. Under 335 lbs empty with tongue wt of 25lbs. Very good condition always stored in garage and cleaned after each use. Features ; forest green and white / surprising actual queen...
  10. S

Survey on Dieselgate and TDIClub

Enough with VW ... trying to sweep it under the rug ... from all sorts of emissions problems , diesel gate ... then the air bag situation that they would not admit until pushed to it ... ive owned 2 ... this is the last . congrats VW ... hope you get this one back B.
  11. S

Intercooler Icing busted wide OPEN!!!

pls post a link to the news segment if you are able. tks, B.
  12. S

MK6 DPF, Cooler, EGR etc For Sale

tks for everyones interest ... these are SOLD
  13. S

thewheelguy1 , Cabdriver ... thanks for the interest ... i've sent you both pics out this morning.. ping me if you did not receive B.
  14. S

SOLD SOLD SOLD Hello, I have all original equipment from turbo back to mid pipe. Includes DPF, Cooler ,EGR all piping and clamps. Removed from 2011 Golf with 18k miles. Its a SC car so no corrosion etc. and in VERY good condition. If your looking for the whole enchilada you would...
  15. S

Appalachian Diesel Works - Asheville, NC

request for service you can respond or pm me ive got a mk6 tdi ... will need the timing belt serviv with water pump and associated bearings pulley etc.. how much and what kind of advanced notice a/ time frame .. tks, B.
  16. S

towing with Golf / installed air bag levelers

FYI... installed air bag levelers to the rear of my 011 Golf TDI ... I'm towing a Sylvan Sport Go tent camper, it weighs 840#'s dry with all may goodies around 100-1200#'s with aprox. 75 tongue weight. Took it for a test cruise tonight ... works well ... you can feel all 4 corners of the...
  17. S

VW Mk6 TDI exhaust / DPF , EGR ETC. F/S

parts bump for the emissions parts
  18. S

mk6 Golf rear shocks TDI - VS - GTI

hello, looking for information on the rear shocks TDI vs GTI.... are they the same or are the GTI shocks tighter more performance oriented ? tks, B.
  19. S

Koni Yellow Adjustable Rear Shocks

hi ... I pm'd you as well ... can you give us a part # or the application these fit please. tks, B.