Search results

1. R

Code P048C

Car has code P048c and I did research to find that it's the exhaust flap. Can I simply remove the old and replace it with a new part? Or is there further calibration necessary? FYI, I also have codes P015, P2002, and P2008 but I am working through them one at a time. 2013 VW Jetta TDI 119k...
  2. R

Seat Covers...

Hey! I own a jetta with the tan interior and the seats have a tendency to accumulate some dark marks from use. This is quite noticeable with the color of the seats being tan so I wanted to know if anyone has purchased some seat covers. This is just for the driver and passenger seats as the rest...
  3. R

Looking for some advice with possible issue!

Hey guys, so now that I've been driving my '13 jetta for about 15k miles I have a good sense of the car and how it runs. My worries are regarding the performance of the car when I let it slow down naturally, without applying the brakes. For example, if I'm going 20 mph and I take my foot off the...
  4. R

Custom '13 Jetta TDI Exterior

Hello everyone, I tinted my jetta and also dipped my rims black, hope you'll enjoy this new aggressive look! I sure do :) Let me know what you think! http://i.imgur.com/xllw1mn.jpg
  5. R

At least 40+ rock chips...

Hello everyone, So recently, about 6-8 months ago, I purchased a 2013 Jetta TDI Prem w/Nav. Today the odometer reads around 6,600 miles and I am having panic attacks. I live in Michigan and after washing my car today given that the temperature was 36*F I had the most horrifying experience. I...
  6. R

2013 Jetta TDI Lock/Unlock Help

Hello everyone, This is my second post and to all those who replied to my first one, thank you! This community has been very knowledgeable and kind to a diesel noob like myself. This question is regarding the unlock/lock feature with the new Jetta. The vehicle I have is the '13 Jetta TDI Premium...
  7. R

2013 Jetta TDI Oil Change Help Needed

Hey guy's, So I recently purchased a 2013 Jetta TDI and the dealer told me that I have free oil changes every 10k up to 3 times. My problem is that working at an oil change shop, I do not feel comfortable with my vehicle running 10k on an oil change. It is disgusting to see what a 10k...