Search results

1. C

Creak/rattle in panorama sunroof/headliner area

I think it could be the weather stripping, my doors does that and the dealer used silicone lube on the rubber weather strippping to make it not so sticky against the paint. At least that's where all my crackling comes from, nothing major.
  2. C

Reset Service

vcsd is the only way I do it
  3. C

2012 A3 - Exhaust Flap Failure

You should've received a letter from AUDI USA a while back saying that the exhaust flap is a life time warrantied item. Also, just recently I received another letter that extend our HPFP to 120,000 miles.
  4. C

2010 RNS-E North America DVD Map

I have a like new condition North American DVD map for the RNS-E. $75 shipped, Thanks. text me @ 562-715-2841 for a fast respond.
  5. C

HPFP issues?

Check your fuel filter to see if there's any metal shavings, if not, it might me your dsg being cold?
  6. C

Chip Tunning

It sounds like another version of Diesel Power Digi module. I had this on my Jetta TDI and it was great. There's power settings on the piggy back module that you hook between your ecu and fuel rail. Power Digi is well known back then but I never heard of Chiptunning (same concept). Now, even...
  7. C

Chip Tunning

what's wrong with HPA, my tune works great. had it a little over 2 1/2 years now.
  8. C

Chip Tunning

I have APR and HPA combination, great set up. But will go with Malone when I do the DPF delete. Never heard of chiptunning.
  9. C

New A3 launch party

LOVE my hatch back!
  10. C

Smelly AC

Mine was bad on my 2010 A3. I took off the glove box and access the blower fan. Turned on the AC and fan on high and spray a whole can of Lysol through the cooling coil. This was done about 2 years ago and my AC is just now starting to smell a little may do it again soon. Changing and...
  11. C

P047F, exhaust flap under warranty?

I know the egr valve is lifetime warranty now, but not sure about the exhaust flap.:confused:
  12. C

SnowPerformance Max MPG TDI, water/meth injection

Any takers? Shoot me your price, no low balling.
  13. C

SnowPerformance Max MPG TDI, water/meth injection, brand new never install. Check the webpage for more infor. Fits VW and Audi TDI. http://www.snowperformance.net/audi-diesel-all-models Comes with the 2.5 gallons upgraded tank, a $65 value. $600 shipped, with in the US. Contact me for quick...
  14. C

Tires

Continetal DWS perfmance wise it's good but it will kill about 2/3mpg
  15. C

According to SnowPerformance it will fit all TDI, so yes.