Search results

1. T

01 VW Jetta TDI 5SPD (Navarre, FL)

We are still interested. Just waiting for him to get back this weekend. How did the Tuesday viewing go? Sold? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Southeast have 3 TdIs for sale 2 street 1 parts car

Link or pictures of the wagon? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

My brother contacted you (the Coast Guard guy). If you still have it have in 2 weeks when he gets back, we will go get it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

Extremely interested. I’ll give you a call in the morning. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

2003 GLS TDI Wagon in Florida

Sold. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

Man... I miss it already. I really wish i could keep it forever but the whole twin rear facing car seat situation pinning me to the steering wheel really sucks. I do really love this car and I know it will last a LONG time. This one is ready to jump in and go.
  7. T

$4200 Located in Jacksonville Florida 2003 Jetta TDI GLS 5 speed wagon. Power windows, power locks, heated leather seats, heated mirrors, power sunroof, ice cold A/C, heater works, drives great, and averages 45mpg between fill-ups. MPG varies on your foot. I have gotten 700 miles to the tank on...
  8. T

FS: 2003 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI, 5 speed manual - San Antonio, TX

That white looks amazing. Someone got a great deal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T

Low Voltage Until sucking/lurching sound

Disconnect and remove the belt. Drive around for a few minutes to see if it happens(sucking sound). Youll be fine driving it like that for a few minutes. The voltage will be low since you are running off of the battery alone so I would shut off all accessories. If you dont hear the sound happen...
  10. T

2003 alh wagon 204k 5 speed make offer

Pictures please. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T

WTB: 1 Bosio Sprint 520 nozzle or plunger

I lost one of the plungers on my sprint 520s. I really just need a plunger but will buy a whole nozzle if I need to. Preferably used as the nozzles I have are already used. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

ALH RC2 feels slow

Yes both tunes are accounting for stock nozzles. On the MK3 I changed the timing belt, set static pump timing, and set IQ. I have yet to scan the MK4 with VCDS.
  13. T

ALH RC2 feels slow

I will be doing the timing belt job next month and will be borrowing the tools along with VCDS. I'll have to check then. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. T

ALH RC2 feels slow

I recently upgraded from a MK3 Jetta to a MK4 Jetta wagon both cars have an RC2 tune with stock nozzles. MK3 can spin the tires easily if not careful in first or second(not dumping the clutch just roll then WOT) and gets up to speed really fast. Wagon cannot do it at all and feels kinda slow...
  15. T

ALH Start Problem

It sounds like if you have air getting in the system somehow. Like mentioned before, look at the thermostatic tee and see if the o ring and tee are in good shape. Put some vaseline on it to seal up anything that may be creeping in. Look at your fuel lines to see if they may be the culprit. Have...
  16. T

04 jetta wagon tdi 215k miles $4200

Sending offer through text. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. T

Any pictures of the bullet hole? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. T

I sent you a text with a 305 number a few weeks ago. I'm waiting on the buyer of my MK3 to pay up. As soon as he pays, I'm your guy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk