Search results

1. C

Glow plug control module part # help

Can anyone help me find the part number (or point me to where I can) for the glow plug control module/fuse for a 1998 Jetta tdi A3? This is the part mounted at the top of the firewall in front of the drivers seat. It doesn’t seem to exist in the parts diagrams and a couple of online parts places...
  2. C

Glow plug control module part #

Can anyone help me find the part number (or point me to where I can) for the glow plug control module/fuse for a 1998 Jetta tdi A3? This is the part mounted at the top of the firewall in front of the drivers seat. It doesn’t seem to exist in the parts diagrams and a couple of online parts places...
  3. C

No Preheating System Relay

I have a 98 Jetta TDI with a crank no start issue. The glow plug light does not illuminate when ignition is turned on. In diagnosing I found that the fusible link on the firewall is fried. In checking the status of the relay I found that there is nothing in the 12 position where the 109 relay...
  4. C

Testing coolant glow plugs.

Hello everyone. I have searched what I can find on testing the coolant glow plugs and system on an '98 A3 Jetta. From previous threads all I have been able to come up with is that it is similar to testing the diesel glow plugs. I think that I may be having issues with mine as the vehicle seems...