Search results

1. C

What's the latest on A5 splash gaurds?

Just bought a set of Chinese mud gaurds off eBay for the Passat. They were endorsed by other Passat owners and the price is great, $18.50 So how about the Jetta? Anyone installed the cheapies? Do they make a nice oem set with logo or anything? The Chinese ones are just fine if they are as good...
  2. C

TDI Monster mats for 06 Jetta

I just bought a set of these for my wife's 06 Jetta. At first I struggled to find them with the ovular retainer - trying to give IR some biz- but found these on eBay. Just in case anyone is looking....I think they are pretty sweet. The TDI emblem is from the newer models, but it does appear to...
  3. C

2006 Jetta TDI 5spd manual

Did not expect to be selling this car so soon. Lots of new parts installed by competent VW mechanic and all maintenance carefully followed with spec oil. I recently purchased a 2014 Passat TDI 6MT, and my wife has tired of driving stick and wants a new car in general. She's very good at it...
  4. C

New Passat SE manual owner thoughts

Just picked up a 2014 SE with the 6 speed manual. I am very happy with the car, drives nicely, clutch is much nicer than my 06 Jetta - which I've always loved driving nonetheless. The hill assist on the Passat seems fine. Kind of dumbs it down; new powerstrokes have them. I drive manual...