Search results

1. suparag

2006 Jetta TDI for sale-Wichita, KS $600

Sold Sold it this morning.
  2. suparag

2006 Jetta TDI for sale-Wichita, KS $600

My 2006 Jetta TDI fully loaded, 345K miles single owner. Clutch pack needs replacement. For sale as is $600. Send a email for quicker response. Ragu suparag@hotmail.com
  3. suparag

Wanted: 2006 or newer Jetta TDI

2006 Jetta- Wichita KS In Wichita, KS - Have a 2006 Jetta TDI with 348K miles on it, all driven by me. Same as above, just found out 3 months ago, that the clutch pack is bad. New clutch pack is $700 + labor or a new DSG transmission $3000 aproximately. It is just sitting here at the local VW...
  4. suparag

Looking for a TDI

I have a 2006 Jetta with 343K miles. Needs a clutch pack on the DSG. Engine runs beautifully, single owner bought it new, all major maintenance records.
  5. suparag

FS: 2006 Jetta TDI Pkg 2 343k -one owner

Still available ...Bump..
  6. suparag

Price lowered to $1800.
  7. suparag

Wanted: Broken or Needing Work TDI Cars

2006 Jetta TDI I have a 06 BRM with good engine, but DSG transmission needs a new clutch pack, Runs ok, but there is shuddering at some city speeds due to clutch slipping. Single owner, bought it brand new. $2000 obo. Body and interior very clean.
  8. suparag

Folks, My 2006 Jetta TDI loaded package 2, with 343k miles. I bought the car new and this was my daily driver for 10 years. Needs some work on the DSG (needs a new clutch pack). Otherwise the car is in good shape. Car is in Wichita, KS at a local TDI guru's shop. $2200 or obo. Send me a PM if...
  9. suparag

Fender Audio System -Booting up issue??

Upgraded firmware and music working!!! Got the new firmware upgrade CD today and it does work. It is not a original disc by any means (copied and written on cd-r with sharpie marker), but it worked, and the system boots up and plays. Software version was 4369, now it is at 5382, and more...
  10. suparag

I just ordered the new firmware from eBay. That seems to be the latest version. Mine currently boots anywhere from 10 minutes to 30 minutes into the commute, until you turn the car off. No backup camera, no bluetooth handsfree phone, nothing. Should be getting it tomorrow, and I will post the...
  11. suparag

This morning, the Fender system stayed on the boot up screen for almost 15 minutes into my morning commute, none of the buttons worked, and could not power it off. 15 minutes or so into my 40 minute commute, suddenly it started playing. I have had this car for 6 weeks, so not much experience...
  12. suparag

How to turn Radio/CD without turning on?

Radio Thanks guys. That's good to know. Suparag
  13. suparag

How to turn Radio/CD without turning on?

Hi everyone, New to 2014 Passat SEL with KESSY. Since the key fob is not inserted, and started with the start button. Is there way to turn the audio without the engine running? Suparag
  14. suparag

Survey on Dieselgate and TDIClub

Done, when are the results coming?
  15. suparag

FS: 2012 Sportwagen TDI - 6 spd - 47k

Sorry, where is Morehead City? Closest big city/state would help people if they are interested.
  16. suparag

WTS: 2015 VW Jetta TDI SEL

Price is much higher than the blue book value. I know you owe that amount to the bank, but blue book lists the value between 17.5 and 18.5.
  17. suparag

WTS: 2015 VW Jetta TDI SEL

Does it have DEF tank in the trunk?
  18. suparag

06 BRM JETTA's - High Mileage (200k+) Post it!

06 brm 328K miles. Replaced cam, 1 wheel bearing, intercooler, DMF, and on the 4th Timing belt. Bought it new on Dec 2, 2005 with 66 miles on the odo. Original brakes. Usually get 550 - 580 mile tanks, and lifetime average of 42.3 mpg. Suparag
  19. suparag

Multi Function Display

My 2006 VW Jetta TDi, has multi-function display, and my first car to give descriptive messages for blown out bulbs (rear passenger signal light not functional) or more sinister "Emissions Workshop", rather than just display a engine light, or CEL light in other cars. As a tinkerer, I spend...
  20. suparag

Massive hesitation on 2006 Jetta

Mine did initial hesitation starting from total stop. It would creep for 5 or 6 seconds, and then would take off violently with thick black smoke. Replaced the turbo actuator, but the problem returned. Then had the EGR valve replaced, the problem went away. Turning left on signals was a nerve...