Search results

1. T

Feeler FS 2011 VW Golf TDI 2 Door CPO Vehicle

Can I get $17,000 for my car? If so I would like to sell it and get back into a beater. The truth is I just really don't use it as much as I would like to. I am the second owner of this beautiful 2011 VW Golf TDI with 66500 miles. I bought this CPO car 4 months ago and put about 2000 miles on...
  2. T

CPO w/ CEL

I just picked up my new to me 2011 Golf TDI on Monday. No question about it I love this car ! I was not too concerned about issues that may arise because it is a CPO car. But on Thursday after putting on around 200 miles since I bought it on Monday the CEL came on. Now I realize what a PITA this...
  3. T

Best Diesel for TDI's

Is there a particular brand of diesel better suited for our TDI's and or particular grade? I should have asked the dealer but it slipped my mind. TIA
  4. T

Newbie from NYC

Hey I just picked up my new to me CPO 2011 VW Golf TDI. I always wanted one. Never even driven one until Monday. One test drive was all I needed to get back into the VW fold. My first VW was a 1982 Scirocco. Over the years had many different VDubs. This is my first diesel powered car and it...