Search results

1. 4

235/40R19

I found a good deal on some summer rims and tires. Will 235/40R19 fit on my Jetta 2015. Could find anything when I searched. Thanks
  2. 4

tires

Good year ultra ice. 225/50/17
  3. 4

2015 Jetta Heated seats

I’m interested too my drivers is not as hot as my passengers
  4. 4

Do I get paid too?

Ok that’s fine no money, I have not received any documentation from vw. That’s why I had the question. thanks for the response
  5. 4

tires

End of winter update: best winter yet with the volks keeping this size for my tires
  6. 4

Do I get paid too?

I needed to get a battery for my fob and decided to check at the same time if my second fix had been done on my car(I bought it in 2018). Turns out only phase one has been done. So my question is that if I get the phase 2 done do I get a restitution check for the second phase? or is it sent to...
  7. 4

tires

just a update** i put them on no rubbing and i tested my speedo and it is actually more acurate, at 100km/hr my speedo app on my phone varies from 98/97km/hr. and for the odometer I dont really care about the reading. if the tires suck in the winter i will buy the right size, but i dont think...
  8. 4

tires

how did you calculate that? I thought it wasn't that big of a deal but when I went to the garage they said if they put them on they would rub... I'm on stock suspension
  9. 4

tires

hello all, I have a 2015 tdi and i picked up some 225/50r17 tires for cheap. they are almost new(11/32 and 10/32) I would like to know if I can put them on? will I have rubbing issues on the wheelwell? I would rather use these than spend 700 on new winter tires. thanks for all the help!
  10. 4

Cold isulated piping front write up

Hello, I haven't really posted on this forum because I didn't have anything relevant to post/say, but this week here in Nanton Alberta it was a cold -42 degrees Celsius...enough to make your nipples lactate a bit.:eek: So I have a 2006 jetta tdi and it has been running really cold, about 45...