Search results

1. J

FS: Katzkin Leather Seats!

I am interested.
  2. J

Best Price on Bilstein HD's

Re: Best Price on Bilstein HD\'s I would like to order a set for a 2000 Golf....the TC's how much and where do I send money? Thanks
  3. J

is this group buy on the Bilstein TC's open?

is this group buy on the Bilstein TC\'s open? [ February 11, 2003, 05:16: Message edited by: jayhawk ]
  4. J

Selling Four stock vw tires and rims

Do you have any pics? I emailed you this evening.
  5. J

15" Aluminum Wheels For Sale

Re: 15" Aluminum Wheels For Sale Check your email, I may be interested.
  6. J

Kansas City Area!

Are you the only other MidWest member...this is sad. I lived in Seattle for a while and the TDI population was huge! I have only seen one other TDI in Wichita.
  7. J

FS 15" 5 spoke alum. wheels 2001 jetta

check your email and get back with me thanks Brian
  8. J

What kind of Tires do you use?

I also have the Yokohama Avid H4......they are great, much better than the badyears that were shot at 30K. I got the Yoko's for $50 each of off www.tires.com I also have the Yokohama Geolander A/T on my truck. They make a great tire @ a great price!!!
  9. J

Which oil filter?

I saw an STP filter at AutoZone, that was made by Duecht(Dutch) however you spell it. Forgive me I just woke up. Is this also a Mann filter? It had a slightly diff look than the OEM? Thanks Brian
  10. J

fuse for daytime running lights?

Anyone with a Bentley manual know which fuse is for the DRL's??? Mine have stopped working. I still have my regular lights. Thanks
  11. J

Mechanic in Seattle area

Midland Auto Service is great.. They do excellent work for a great price! I had my 2000 TDI done there.....the timing belt, tensioner, and fuel filter. For less than half of what some dealers wanted! One week after they did the work, I drove it 1800 miles in 4 days and had NO problems!
  12. J

help? daytime lights and power door lock/alarm acting up

I have within the last 3 weeks replaced both of my headlight bulbs(low-beam). The first dealer just brought out a bulb. The second asked what my VIN # was, he said that it made a difference where the car was made???? Now I have no Daytime Running lights? Also my drivers side door lock is...
  13. J

road trip w/ piperx PCV bypass & Upsolute

I am about to embark on an 1800 mile road trip. The temp should be in the 90's the whole way. Should I remove my bypass before the trip or will it be OK to leave on? I will be driving for 4-5 hours at a time @ 65-75MPH. Should I have any concerns?
  14. J

TDI mechanics in Wichita, KS area?

I will be moving back to Wichita in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have any "experiences", good or bad? Thanks
  15. J

any good mechanics in Wichita, KS?

I will be moving back to Wichita in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have any "experiences", good or bad? Thanks
  16. J

TDI tribe(who has them)

Heinz, I will send you some money for one this week. I won't be able to get to Olympia on Sunday. I have a date with the Salmon(of course I won't catch anything)
  17. J

timing belt & tensioner

Arguments from the timing belt aside......do most of you agree that it's ok to change the tensioner every other time?
  18. J

changing headlight!!

I am trying to change my headlight for the first time and am getting pissed off! It is the easier side, though.....right hand. How do you get the darn bulb out from the clip!! I would rather not break it! What a joke of a set up.
  19. J

Timing Belt Question

I wish I could help. We are moving to back to Wichita in about 4 weeks. Post on here where you have your work done, I will need a good shop too!