Search results

1. StayPuff

Calling B5 Owners w/BS delete.

Looking to buy a B5, have found one that is quite possibly near-mint condition and would like to know from those who have done the balance shaft delete, if you would do it again or go the gear route instead. I know the extreme cost difference between the two...and can do either of them myself...
  2. StayPuff

Commercial Biodiesel Corrosion Concerns

Hello everyone... It seems that I started a small discussion about this on a different forum (http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=308323&page=65), and so in preventing a further hijacking of that thread, I am creating this new thread for further discussion if anyone would like to...
  3. StayPuff

Free oil filter MANN W719/45

I usually purchase most of my parts from RockAuto. Ordered some filters for the cars and truck, and one of the filters they sent me was wrong. They sent me a replacement, but didn't want the wrong one sent back. Soooo, I have an oil filter that I have no use for. Thought I would give it away...
  4. StayPuff

What are these for?

Prepare yourself....this is a noob question, but I have searched until I am sick of it, and can't find the answer. Probably because I have no clue what they are called. On my MKV, there are these styled rectangular cutouts under the headlights. I always thought they were some kind of fog...