Search results

1. I

TDI ATTENTION: Golf coming to Metro VW Acura in cleveland

Hi Ok I am sick.. I don't know what I was thiking abut ... this is in Metro VW Acura of PHILADELPHIA!!! I was talking ot these guys about buying a TDI and was told thye have a (I believe Manual) TDI Golf coming in from the factory. It has sunroof heated seats and ESP. The price I was given...
  2. I

Philly area: Dealer/ Mechanic (kind of urgent)

Post deleted by Igor2 Mods can kill the whole thread. --------------------------------------- Nevermind... Somehow the dealer decided to keep me hanging despite the fact they didn't have the car anymore.... Oh well.. thanks Igor
  3. I

Breaking in a used TDI

I am looking at a 03 jetta with with the old 90HP TDI.. it only has 15235 miles on it... is there a way to "break it in even if the previous owner didn't do it right? Thanks BTW is the old TDI noticably weaker than the FD TDI? Igor
  4. I

A4 Golf or A5 Jetta TDI

Hi I just joined, becuase I am looking into buying a new TDI ( a local VW dealer is running a promotion that might work out for me well). I am trying to decide whether to go with the Golf or the new Jetta. I like the idea of driving a new car that is truly new and not sever al years old. But I...