Search results

1. joolstdi

Limp mode qwestion

Hi all, The car is a golf mk4 AHF, It has REVO software installed over 5 years ago. Frantelli bosio PP520S And now it keeps going into Limp mode. I have changed the N75 valve and also the Thrust sensor on top of the inter-cooler. car boost to around 22psi and then settles to around 17 psi The...
  2. joolstdi

Help needed on bleeding brakes mk4 golf

My car is now in the garage after we changed a rear r/h calliper that was leaking brake fluid. The brakes where very spongy after that, so i took it back. the mechanic has now changed the new calliper to a new one again and has ordered down a new hand brake cable. Saying that the cable was...
  3. joolstdi

vw golf mk4 pd150 turbo for sale

Hi follow the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190245292072 I thought they might interest you guys please E-mail me for a price on shipping first as they are heavy. cheers
  4. joolstdi

VAG-COM 805 question

Hi the question is a bit silly, Does vag-com 805 after you scan for errors, does it Fix or modify the settings for you automatic. As after i did a scan the car feels smoother today. joolstdi
  5. joolstdi

Pipe dia on N75 valve

Hi do you know of the internal dia of the rubber pipes that goes in to the N75 valve. And also the long pipe from the N75 to the turbo activator also into the air filter and the vacuum reservoir. Is it a special pipe!!! Vw dealers in the uk are charging £15/$30 a meter could you put the Dia...
  6. joolstdi

Aligator tuner in the UK !!!!

As the title says is there any Aligator tuners in the uk:D If not , why not. joolstdi
  7. joolstdi

3 bar MAP sensor Adaptor question!!

Hi All , As the 3 bar maf sensor is slightly smaller that the 2.5 bar sensor Has anybody got the measurement's for the adaptor for it to fit properly. and what material did you use. did you see a difference in the performance in the car. joolstdi
  8. joolstdi

How Hard Is To Change An Intake Pipe!!

How Hard Is IT To Change An PD150 Intake Pipe!! Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have a uk golf mk4 110 tdi with a few mods, remap and PP520 nozzles. I have just bought a Pd150 aluminium intake pipe, flexy pipe and the maf senser and air box from a breakers yard down the road. Will i...
  9. joolstdi

Pd150/ PD160 turbo air pipe

Hi does anybody have the part number on the plastic or aluminium pipe that connects from the turbo to the air filter. For the VW golf PD150 or the SEAT PD160. or do you know on how much they are going for at the dealers/ ebay!! cheers joolstdi
  10. joolstdi

How good is millers oil fuel additive for performance

Just seen that halfords have started selling it at £12. Its been very hard to get before, And was wondering is it any good! joolstdi
  11. joolstdi

Pd 160 in take pipe to fit a golf mk4

Will the plastic intake pipe for a seat PD160 fit a golf mk4. I have seen this mode done on a skoda fabia and i was wondering if some one has fitted one to a golf. I think that all is needed is a new bottom air box and the pipe BUT i might be wrong. joolstdi
  12. joolstdi

Vw Golf Gt Tdi Mk4 Inlet Manifold

HI ALL SELLING MY OLD GOLF MK4 GT TDI INLET MANIFOLD ON EBAY WILL DELIVER TO UK AND EUROPE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190124695877
  13. joolstdi

UPDATE ON "" NO TURBO BOOST "" and MAF modification

Hi all it was the N75 valve. lucky i had installed a boost gauge to the car 0-4psi:( Anyway its back to normal boosting at full boost at 16 psi and spiking at 20psi. I had to drive a 100 mile round trip to a dealer as my locals did not have it in stock , Not bad at £30/$59. so i treated my...
  14. joolstdi

please can you help with a vag-com fault code

Hi all my golf has no turbo boost at all and goes in to limp mode when i go up a hill, i have but on vag com and have found i fault code it reads this :- 1 fault found Address 01 038 906 012 L coding 1002 shop# wsc 00028 compoent 1,9 r4 edc g400sg 2527 17964- charg pressure control negative...
  15. joolstdi

HELP needed!!! NO TURBO BOOST

Hi all my golf has no turbo boost at all!! It does no read more that 3-4 psi of boost. And when i go up hill it goes in to limp mod no power at all. i'm about to log on with vag -com what should i be looking for!! Is it the N75 valve!! joolstdi
  16. joolstdi

Part Number Required For Egr Valve!

Hi ALL DO YOU HAVE A PART NUMBERS FOR A 110 TDI EGR VALVE!!! I think that it should be 038 129 637 or 038 129 637 B. it will be stamped on the side of the egr. And is the dia of the neck of the 110 tdi egr and the PD100 egr the same. cheers joolstdi
  17. joolstdi

UPDATE on leeking injectors!!!!

Hi all i thought i better let you all know of what happened today. I have fitted PP520 nozzles 9 months ago. And found that one of them was leaking air. It turns out that not only was that one leaking but all of them. the chap fitted my fitted my new nozzles had not cleaned out the engine...
  18. joolstdi

one of my injectors is leeking AIR

Installed PP520 nozzles about 9 months ago. One of the injectors, second to the pump is leaking air but only slightly. but you can here it when accelerating. Will i need to remove and put in a new sealing washer and bolt for it can clean it, Or will i need to just tighten it up more i have...
  19. joolstdi

Question About A New Maf Sensor !!!!

I Know That This Is A Question In The Performance Section. But Here Goes My Old Golf 110 Tdi Which My Wife Now Drives Seamed A Little Slower That I Last Drove It. So I Bought A New Maf Sensor From My Local Dealer At A Bargain Price Of £55/$109 For A New One Not Exchange. Part Number Is 038...
  20. joolstdi

11mm Pump On Uk Ebay

HI ALL JUST SAW THIS ON UK EBAY! WORTH A LOOK. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190103494732