Search results

1. joolstdi

Limp mode qwestion

I did try a 3 bar about 4 years ago it was worse so i change it back. do you think i should try a new maf i have not changed that for 3-4 years. but it revs over to the red line. The funny thing is that it does not go into limp mode when i accelerate hard it goes when i just deaccelerate's...
  2. joolstdi

Limp mode qwestion

Hi all, The car is a golf mk4 AHF, It has REVO software installed over 5 years ago. Frantelli bosio PP520S And now it keeps going into Limp mode. I have changed the N75 valve and also the Thrust sensor on top of the inter-cooler. car boost to around 22psi and then settles to around 17 psi The...
  3. joolstdi

.216 injectors and PD150 turbo

Hi I have done the following over the last few years. Pd 150 turbo, Frantelly Bosio PP520 nozzles, 11mm pump, Pd 150 inlet manifold, remove cat, rear vwracing sport back box, 3 Remaps. And spent over 4K over the last 4 years and yes its addictive. power out put is 193bhp 325torqs. and i forgot...
  4. joolstdi

Help needed on bleeding brakes mk4 golf

Hi all just to update. I had the car back this afternoon brakes just the same spongy. Then i forgot that i have a VAG-com lead, looked up for bleeding the pump, pedal went down to the floor and the ABS pump was prim-mend and bleed. And Now my brakes are back as they where before all this...
  5. joolstdi

Any other thoughts as i would Cherish your feedback:rolleyes:
  6. joolstdi

My car is now in the garage after we changed a rear r/h calliper that was leaking brake fluid. The brakes where very spongy after that, so i took it back. the mechanic has now changed the new calliper to a new one again and has ordered down a new hand brake cable. Saying that the cable was...
  7. joolstdi

vw golf mk4 pd150 turbo for sale

Hi follow the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190245292072 I thought they might interest you guys please E-mail me for a price on shipping first as they are heavy. cheers
  8. joolstdi

VAG-COM 805 question

That makes sense. thanks jooltdi
  9. joolstdi

VAG-COM 805 question

Hi the question is a bit silly, Does vag-com 805 after you scan for errors, does it Fix or modify the settings for you automatic. As after i did a scan the car feels smoother today. joolstdi
  10. joolstdi

Rocketchip in Ontario?

I have already spoken to Paul nice chap and reasonable priced as well. BUT it would be great if we could have a drive in drive out experience, the same as you guys have over in the states. some one to set the ecu up and set it up to your own custom set up. joolstdi
  11. joolstdi

KERMA nozzles in Europe?

The funny thing is these are manufactured in Italy! I have contacted the factory, But they only sell to trade and sell in sets of4 at 10 at a time. I have try'd diesel shops around the UK and they are all telling me the same thing "We can get them BUT in sets of 10" In the end i had to get...
  12. joolstdi

Rocketchip in Ontario?

The UK has some tuners BUT every thing is on file. eg Revo!! you can not just retune after added things on to the car at a later date. You pay for the chap just to put in a new map. and they would like a standard car to tune when you say you have done this and that to it they tend to shy off...
  13. joolstdi

Rocketchip in Ontario?

Do you think Jeff would come over to the UK:D Now that would be Amazing!! I wounder if he Fancy's a holiday and a bit of work. joolstdi
  14. joolstdi

Tdi upgrade parts-what and where to get?

Hi try this web site he is also in Gloustershire UK.http://www.allardmotorcompany.com/allard.asp mind you the £ to $ it might be a little cheaper from the states. joolstdi
  15. joolstdi

.216 nozzles breaking pressure

Hi go for the Frantelli bosio nozzles these are brilliant. But you can NOT get them in the uk from the diesel dealers as they would only be able to order in 10 sets at a time. So try these web sites http://www.tdiparts.com/catalog/ and also this one http://www.kermatdi.com/servlet/StoreFront...
  16. joolstdi

Cwmtwrch is that by upper cwm flip flop!!!! I take it your from Bryamman Black mountain!!!:) No the Mark is from swansea. Have you got your nozzles already and just need to install Or are you looking for new one's. Thats a great motor to start with but with mods WAW!! Have you had any work...
  17. joolstdi

Your best bet is to fit the frantelli bosio PP502 or PP764 nozzles which you will have to order in from the states. As for the pressure phone a chap called Mark from City diesel from swansea. He should be able to sort that one for you. and if you need them fitted he is your man. joolstdi
  18. joolstdi

3 Bar Map

I bought one from http://www.tdiparts.com/catalog/ and it work out £11 / $22 cheaper deliverd to the UK than the UK dealers. So work that one out:) joolstdi
  19. joolstdi

AHF Golf / Intercooler upgrade

Hi was the clocks a hard job to fit!!! I'm thinking of getting a set of clocks to do the same as you. As for the KERMA chip they can send you a chip ready loaded BUT you need to say what tune you want And then its just a matter of getting someone like an electronic company to install OR you...
  20. joolstdi

AHF Golf / Intercooler upgrade

Hi mattey long time no hear!! Really like the car and nice photo's And is that a set of Bora sport clocks in the car!!! waw nice mod As for the intercooler stick with LLoyd of Allard's he does a really good intercooler. As for the chip i have spoken to Paul (KERMA) over the pond that he can...