Search results

1. M

FS: MK6 HID Headlights and BCM in Boulder, CO

Yep, still available. Sorry about the slow response. I don't get over here as often since selling the car.
  2. M

Have any of you run into P0190?

The CEL didn't come back after the fuel rail and injectors were replaced. However, I sold the car in early December, just a couple of months after the work was done. So I don't know for sure whether it was fully fixed.
  3. Headlights and BCM

Headlights and BCM

4. BCM (1).jpeg

BCM (1).jpeg

5. Lights-3 (1).jpeg

Lights-3 (1).jpeg

6. Lights-2 (1).jpeg

Lights-2 (1).jpeg

7. Lights-1 (1).jpeg

Lights-1 (1).jpeg

8. M

FS: MK6 HID Headlights and BCM in Boulder, CO

I was putting together everything to do a complete retrofit for my MK6 Sportwagen, but ended up selling the car since we weren't driving it. So, I've got: Headlights - these are the older ones without LEDs, and I prefer this look. It's cleaner. They are in good shape overall. All of the tabs...
  9. M

P1a58/006744

I guess I forgot to come back and update this. The second NOX filter replacement ended up taking care of this one. At least for about another year until I sold the car.
  10. M

Seems to be fairly rare. I can't find much information about it. The dealership and tech line also seemed flummoxed. Now they're replacing the fuel rail and injectors. Fortunately, everything so far has been covered by the emissions warranty.
  11. M

It started popping up on my MK6 Sportwagen a couple months ago. It went in to the dealer and they started by replacing the fuel pressure sensor. They said it was good to go. When I got back in the car the light popped back on. They couldn't figure it out that night so I brought the car home and...
  12. M

Mk6 GOLF steering wheel swap with Mk6 GTI wheel

The wheel will work. Paddles will require coding if you are adding them. Your airbag will not fit. If you look for an airbag keep in mind the Takata recall. If I remember correctly, some GTI airbags are included.
  13. M

Is there any reason a Golf R BCM wouldn’t work in a Sportwagen?

I’m retrofitting HIDs (with AFS) so I need a high line BCM. My car has KESSY which complicates things somewhat. I found a BCM from a Golf R that had KESSY and HIDs. So it seems like it should work unless there’s something that makes it different from a GTI or Golf. The part number on this is...
  14. M

P1a58/006744

They've changed their minds. Now they're doing the NOX filter again.
  15. M

P1a58/006744

The dealer has been working with the VW tech line again on it. This time they’ve decided that the DPF needs to be replaced. It’s on back order with no ETA so it sounds like it could be a little while.
  16. M

P1a58/006744

Oh, hey. The DPF light is on again with the same code. Back to the dealer. On the last one they forgot to do a regen cycle after replacing the NOX filter. So that why they said the light came on after I picked it up.
  17. M

A cautionary table about DBW LLC

I have given him numerous opportunities to do something about this situation for over a year. I don't see what a phone call would accomplish that the many emails I have sent haven't. It is clear that he has no intention of offering any kind of refund, so I'm going with the options I have left at...