Search results

1. TDIsyncro

GMC Canyon/TDI 4 Sale

Hello, Just putting a feeler out there to see what interest there is in buying my truck. My wife would like me to get something bigger and newer for the family so I am considering selling it. :o Asking Price: $9,900.00 CDN Firm 2007 GMC Canyon RWD with factory Limited Slip Diff 2011 CJAA...
  2. TDIsyncro

BHW Engine 4 Sale

This was a good running engine. No damage in accident. Car was total loss with impact on B-pillar and door. (steering pump not included). I am not parting out engine, so do not ask for parts please. Price Change: $1400 USD , I can arrange freight to most places..usually around $200 USD PD150...
  3. TDIsyncro

TDI 5 Speed 01A Gearbox 4 Sale

SOLD Pulled this from my Silver Audi. Put about 170,000km (106,000 miles) on it. Fresh Audi Spec Oil every 60,000KM. Just about all long highway miles. Euro Tranny Specs: 01A 5spd Variant (EEP), 3.89:1 Differential Gears 1st - 3.5:1 2nd - 1.94:1 3rd - 1.22:1 4th - .83:1 5th - .66:1...
  4. TDIsyncro

CJAA will not start

I need a little bit of help with trouble shooting my engine. It is a CJAA 2011 with about 3000km on it. Transplanted it into my Canyon. I have been trying to get it started for a couple weeks now. The faults I currently have are listed in the link below but do not seem to be show stoppers amd...
  5. TDIsyncro

2000 Audi A4 Quattro for TDI Conversion - great deal

Selling 2000 Audi A4 Quattro for conversion project. 300,000km (188,000miles), it runs and drives, no problems other than E-brake cables and battery. Asking 1800.00cdn ($1125 USD If you buy with my conversion package you get nice S line seats. Hood was damaged but opens and closes with no...
  6. TDIsyncro

Audi A4 BHW Quattro Conversion Package

After over three years of indecision, I have decided to put my total loss '99 Audi A4 conversion parts up for sale. :) I do not want to part everything out separately, I want to keep it all together as a package. I also have a 2000 Audi A4 that is available for a great price to go along with...
  7. TDIsyncro

CR Head 4 Sale - CJAA

I have a head located in Seattle Washington. It has a few bent valves. Good core for a build. Comes complete as you see it in pictures. * New Price $275.00 plus shipping. Intake manifold and flapper assembly is gone.
  8. TDIsyncro

2007 GMC Canyon TDI Project

I have been working on this a little bit at a time for about 1 year now. Mainly just collecting some parts and developing the complete picture of how everything will work. I am getting close now so thought I would start to share some pictures. Concept was originally a 2008 Ranger, but I like...
  9. TDIsyncro

New Sprint 520 Injector Nozzles 4 Sale

A friend of mine has these injector nozzles for sale. Sprint 520 injector nozzles. Will fit 1996-2003 VW TDI diesels. Jetta , golf, passat. My loss is your gain. Bought these for my TDI, they took forever to get here and I sold the car before installing them. Brand new in the packaging. With...
  10. TDIsyncro

TDI 6 Speed Quatro Box 4 Sale

TDI 01E 6 speed Quattro gear box for sale. 60k I will post part number later today. I was going to use this on one of my projects but not anymore. asking $1400.00 cdn plus shipping. PM or email. thanks
  11. TDIsyncro

'92 Jetta 1.6TD - Rebuilt engine

I have a '92 Jetta for sale. It was a mild rear impact but car is a total loss. The great thing is that it has a rebuilt 1.6TD in it with only 50,000km on it. Rebuild cost for owner was about $4000.00 It was rebuilt at a vw shop in town here. Head was done too. Injectors. Turbo bushings...
  12. TDIsyncro

Ned Help with Getting Turbo in Dallas, TX

Hey guys, I posted this in the performance section a few days ago. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=319631 A member on here who builds some pretty crazy high HP TDI stuff ordered a turbo from turbodaves.com. They have an address in Dallas, TX. Anybody here know of this place, or...
  13. TDIsyncro

StingrayRT (Marek) Needs Help Resolving Vendor Issue

Marek ordered an S400 Turbo from turbodaves.com in Dallas, Texas, in November 2010. He has still not received anything, or a refund, or even communications. I have his invoice (#1349) and roof of purchase copies here. I have called turbodaves a few times, but get no answer or responses to...
  14. TDIsyncro

PD ARP Stud Part Numbers

I have recieved a handfull of emails on this subject so thought I should post here. I spent some time with my contct at ARP and select a stud system for the PD's. I want to point out a few things: 1. I did not buy and test this set-up yet, though I am fairly sure this is currently the best...
  15. TDIsyncro

Poor Quality PD Cams Flooding Market

Just wanted to give everybody a heads up. There is a large batch of PD cams hitting the NA and European market. They are a chilled casting of poor quality and low hardness. They could come as an OEM replacement or a performance grind. If you look at the picture below, the cam on the left is...
  16. TDIsyncro

BHW Balance Shaft Assembly 4 Sale

This is the upgrade gear style balance shaft assembly/oil pump from a common rail engine with only 6600KM (4100miles). I have installed one of these on my BHW and it is a perfect fit, you just need to swap the oil pick-up from your exising oil pump. You will also need: 03G 105 212 D – OE...
  17. TDIsyncro

ALH ECU Pin-Out

I have a ALH wire diagram, but I was asked by a friend for a ALH ECU pin-out. Does anybody have this? thanks
  18. TDIsyncro

PD150 Injectors x 4, + 1 spare

DBW PD150 injectors for sale. These are cleaned, calibrated and tested. They come with a warranty that DBW will honour and garantees to get them working properly for you. I did have problems getting them to work in my engine after rebuild, but DBW now seems certain that that it is related to...
  19. TDIsyncro

Autopsy of a runaway engine

3 weeks ago I was passing a slow moving truck on a service road in my typical WOT 2nd gear style. Except this time when I let off on the pedal, the engine kept cranking. First impulse was to turn the key off..but it kept on revving (around 6500 rpm). I applied the brakes and a number of...
  20. TDIsyncro

'92 Passat Syncro System

Spring is here :D , so I am selling off the rest of my accumalated Passat Syncro parts. This includes a shell and complete syncro system. Good for TDI/syncro projects. Please take a look if your interested. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4854193 Please help fund the Project Insane...