Search results

1. H

A Passat has appeared at my shop

If you dropped your grey Passat with no plates and a blown trans at my shop in Montague, NJ please see my post under Eastern USA. Thank you Hevster1 M&M auto cycle llc 973-293-8588
  2. H

Owner wanted for this Passat

Someone has dropped a Passat TDI grey Sedan 2005 at my shop. It has no plates nor does it have any note or any identification as to who owns this car. It needs a trans. I cannot proceed without knowing who this belongs to. If you own this car please call me at 973-293-8588. Thank you
  3. H

2013 Passat TDI SE Stick 6Spd

Super clean car owned by a customer of mine. Vehicle is currently here and I can e-mail pictures. 36500 miles. Maintained here and has DG short shifter, bug deflector, DG skid plate, Rear bumper protector. Needs nothing, ready to go. $21500.00 You can contact me at mmautcyc1@gmail.com or via PM...
  4. H

Someone familiar with Indianapolis restaurants

The wife and I will be in Indy for the motorcycle trade show from February 14-17. The 16th is our 24th Anniversary. I would like to take her somewhere special. Any suggestions? I do not mind spending 200-300 for both of us.
  5. H

Happy Holidays!

Thank you to all my customers, old and new for a successful 2012. Merry Christmas! Be safe happy and healthy! Michael Hevner M&M Auto/Cycle Montague NJ 973-293-8588 Please note we will be closed from 12/21-12/25 for x-mas
  6. H

99.5-05 Jetta Headliner wanted w/o sunroof

I am looking for a grey headliner for a 99.5-2005 Mark IV Jetta w/o sunroof. If within 200 miles I will pick it up.
  7. H

Cody-DC design to walk the last mile today!

Cody-DC design here on the boards is walking the last mile today with his long time sweetheart, Stacy Lorenz. Good Luck Cody!
  8. H

16 inch Passat steel wheels and hubcaps-100.00 obo

A customer of mine has a set of steel wheels and hubcaps from a 2002 Passat. They seem to be in reasonably good shape with no bends or cracked hubcaps. I cannot ship these out so local pickup only. You can also pickup from my home in Columbia NJ if that is closer. These should be great for snow...
  9. H

I have a question for Las Vegas area residents

In late October I am probably coming out for the SEMA/Aapex show. Are there any hotels or area's to stay away from? Thanks!
  10. H

05 Golf 4dr Silver Automatic 9500.00

Car is a cream puff with following new parts. New Koni Str suspension installed by me. New VNT-17. Trans service and general maintenance done by me within the last 2k. New hankook tires. Malone stage 1 tune. Runs great and needs nothing. The owner is a customer of mine. I do have pics available...
  11. H

A computer access question for someone in the Madawaska area

Hi, My wife and I are visiting Canada again and staying in the Madawaska area. I want to bring my laptop so that I can periodically check for anyone needing something from my business. Are you aware of any places offering free wi-fi in this area? Thank you for any help in advance. Mike Hevster1
  12. H

Tire Sale

I just received some sale pricing from my distributor on a few tires some club members might be interested in. Please note, I am not set up to ship out parts so these would be pick up only. 205/55/16 89H Conti Pro Contact 86.75 each 205/55/16 91V Finalist F109 66.50 each 195/65/15 91T Kumho KH25...
  13. H

Open House at M&M in Montague on 5/19/12 Cancelled!

Like the title says it is cancelled at this time. I hope to do something later in the summer or perhaps early fall.
  14. H

Posting for a charity

My wife works for the Seeing Eye in Morristown NJ. The are having a charity auction for numerous items including oil I have donated. I would like to post a link but I don't know if it is allowed nor which section to post to. Thanks. Mike
  15. H

Open House at M&M in Montague on 5/19/12

My open house will be held on 5/19/12. Refreshments will be served. This is not a typical GTG as there will be no work performed. Everyone is welcome even if you do not own a TDI or a VW. Tentatively the hours are from 11:30 AM -5 PM. Please drive very slowly up the driveway!
  16. H

sort of cheap fuel

This was day before yesterday. Delta in Blairstown NJ was 3.69. Cheapest I saw elsewhere was 3.75.
  17. H

A first

After a nearly 30 year career in the Auto business nothing surprises me anymore. However, occasionally you do run across something new. For example a new way of doing something or a new way of f**king something up are sometimes seen. In this case it is the latter. 03 Golf came in for overboost...
  18. H

Hevster1 Grand reopening RE-OPENING NEW LOCATION! Montague NJ!

My shop is almost complete and will be officially open within the next 2 weeks. I hope to begin operations there by the end of next week if not earlier. My new address is: M&M Auto/Cycle LLC 268 Clove Road Montague NJ 07827 www.mmautocycle.com mmautcyc1@gmail.com hevster1@yahoo.com I do not...
  19. H

DSG Service with OEM Fluid and Fliter 179.99!

This is the installed price for fluid and filter on any DSG. This is for OEM VW fluid and an OEM filter. This is not a special but my regular everyday price.
  20. H

Harrassment via PM

I am being harassed via PM by some deranged nut job. How do I send these PM's to a moderator so this will stop?