Search results

1. O

2003 ALH wagon 5spd LINY

Its a Kerma / Southbend concoction with a single mass FW. It was done when all the mods were done, at about 155k - I have no pics. There is no way stock would hold this, so there is no worry about it needing a clutch
  2. O

2003 ALH wagon 5spd LINY

It's sold, thanks
  3. O

Can't find 14a connector 99.5

I figured it out, i was looking for 14a... but because this is a 99.5 i needed connector 10
  4. O

Can't find 14a connector 99.5

I've searched and all I can find is people have issues with it. The Bentley says it's by the battery but I cannot find it. It is not near the ecu either. This is an early alh 99.5 Thanks!
  5. O

2001 Wiring harness

up, make offer
  6. O

Audi B5 conversion

No, I bailed on it when I realized I have 4 other projects that arent getting done
  7. O

2001 Wiring harness

2001 Wiring harness removed from an auto car. I pulled it myself. This is the complete harness for the car. The B pillars back have been cut out. Not like most would need that for a swap anyway. $200 Located in 11776 NY
  8. O

Thinking about selling my spare motor

Was going into a YJ, then an Audi, then TJ, then forget it... no time.
  9. O

Thinking about selling my spare motor

Motor sold Harness completely removed from 2001 auto car. $200 I am located in Long Island, NY Zip is 11776. I am 5 minutes from the Bridgeport, CT ferry.
  10. O

The COTYbuilt (HPA) Wrangler kits

I just decided there was too much profit to be tied up in the Wrangler not to replace motor with stock. I have 4 other project cars that I never get anywhere with so I decided to bail on this idea (once again)
  11. O

Part throttle lugging

When driving with a maybe 10-15% throttle input my car lugs / lopes pretty hard. I can fix it by pressing the clutch or just hitting the gas more the car has pp520 and RC3
  12. O

My beloved Jetta is toast... What to do with the heart and soul?

That is a eazy fix. It about $200 in used, exterior parts and all in prob about $500
  13. O

Geo Metro diesel...

Why wait for someone else?
  14. O

FS: AHU engine with AX15 transmission mated

Both companies that offer for XJ cherokee specifically suggest a 2" suspension lift.
  15. O

2000 Cherokee/ALH Swap

Here is his build http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=431357
  16. O

2000 Cherokee/ALH Swap

Im pretty sure that an ALH ECU is not CAN-BUS. Can someone confirm this?
  17. O

That is very interesting. There is a guy on here that makes and sells his own adapters and they are priced the same as the coty built ones. http://gastodiesel.tdconversions.com/adapters/ I have the 42RE in the jeep now, but would love to switch to the AX-15 so Im not bound by the transmission...
  18. O

What motor are you running? Do you have any pictures, MPG?