Search results

1. M

WTB MK4 ALH MANUAL WISCONSIN

Sorry for the delayed response. Attaching pictures and most recent service here. https://photos.app.goo.gl/GNNYRgHhxb3p74Je6 Invoice for Timing Belt etc, at 280k. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Qp2K9pZVrNvO1qCLBIVFavucLgZViS7/view?usp=sharing My phone is 443-632-6152.
  2. M

WTB MK4 ALH MANUAL WISCONSIN

Looking to sell my 03 Jetta wagon in Menomonee Falls. It's a 5spd manual swap with 283k on the odometer. I'm hoping to get 4k for it. Are you interested in pictures? I was going to put a listing together this weekend.
  3. M

Anyone Done Auto to Manual 6-spd Swap?

Sorry if i wasn't clear. I was more interested in if there was anyone local to Maryland who had done it and who had they gone to if they didn't do it themselves. I.e. is there a mechanic somewhere nearby the Maryland region who is prepared to do it? :D
  4. M

Anyone Done Auto to Manual 6-spd Swap?

I'm looking to do an auto to 6-spd swap on my '03 Jetta and wondering if anyone had done it, had tips on how to do it where to get parts etc, or could refer me to a mechanic who was prepared to do it? I'm in the Maryland area. Thanks!
  5. M

Southeastern PA GTG? PA/DE/MD/NJ/NY

Sorry for the extremely late reply. I am interested in attending, any chance you can up your table reservation by 2? Thanks, I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow TDI'ers!
  6. M

DC/MD/VA GTG: Brunch @ Little Havana in Baltimore, Sunday, Nov 17th @ 11am

Saturday November 16th works for me. Little Havana looks cool, I've never been there. Count me in!
  7. M

tdiracing?

I talked to Oliver on the 25th of Sept via text. I find the best way to contact him is to send him a text message on his cell. Typically if I send him a text and if he doesn't respond I send him a repeat message in a few days. Allows him to quickly respond in his own time.
  8. M

Automatic to 6spd Conversion

Great thanks!
  9. M

Automatic to 6spd Conversion

I live in Maryland and I am looking to purchase parts to do a automatic to 6 speed conversion on my 2003 jetta wagon. Is there a good place online or local to pick up conversion kits / used parts? What should I be looking out for in terms of gear ratios and pitfalls? Any threads that might...