Search results

1. M

Curt Hitch Info

Hi guys, I want to install a hitch to my 2013 Jetta TDI 6M. I was wondering if you can advice me about this CURT hitch: http://www.carid.com/2013-volkswagen-jetta-trailer-hitches/curt-rear-trailer-hitches-51246912.html I looked at prices, installation videos etc... and I think this would fit...
  2. M

WTB: DG Panzer skid plate 2013 jetta tdi

Hi, I'm looking to buy a panzer skid plate for my 2013 Jetta TDI. I'm in Alberta, Canada. Thank you.
  3. M

Are there some people from Alberta on this forum :)

Hi guys, I am wondering if we have members from Alberta ? If yes, which city? Good day!
  4. M

Update on engine block heater (canada)

I live in Canada, so in winter time, I do need sometimes to plug the car with the cord. So for those in my situation, you couldn't plug the car because of risk of starting a fire. I just received a letter from VoC that an update is now available for the cars equipped with a engine block heater...
  5. M

K&N - VWR - AFE reusable/washable air filter

Hey guys, I want to buy a reusable air filter that I can just wash instead of replacing each time. Does anyone use or have used one of these models? If not can anybody suggest me one. I am not buying this for any hp/tq improvements...
  6. M

Is this something I should install ?

I saw a lot of these for tdi's and was wondering if it is something I should install on my mk6 2013 tdi 6M sp ? Or maybe something similar but a better product ? If there is already threads on that just provide me with a link please :) thanks !
  7. M

Someone could explain ? (VCDS fault)

Scanned my car and that's what I got... Address 01: Engine (CJA) Labels: 03L-906-022-CBE.clb Part No SW: 03L 906 019 HE HW: 03L 907 309 AA Component: R4 2,0L EDC G000SG 4819 Revision: 12H15--- Serial number: Coding: 0050072 Shop #: WSC 00066 000...
  8. M

OEM tires Contiprocontact 225/45/17

Hey guys, So I did a road-trip of 4000km on one way and on my way back this what happened. Did someone had the same problem? Except for that, car ran great, my big brother is an officer so he new where the police was, did 140km/hr for about 6-7 hours, started tank full, at the end had 1/4 left...
  9. M

VCDS auto-scan results

Hi, I've just purchased a ross-tech cable and vcds 12.12. I'm not sure if posting in the right category... I did an auto-scan as everyone should do as a first step and saved it. I got some fault codes but tried on searching for specifications and/or how to fix them but couldn't find anything...
  10. M

A little question from a new TDI owner

Hi guys, I was just wondering... When you drive on a manual on a highway or street, is it better to shift in neutral when downhill or when breaking or just leave it in the gear that is already and shift down step by step ? My readings are 2l/100km if I put it in neutral when stopping but when I...
  11. M

Coolant Trouble :confused:

Okay I have a little problem, maybe some of you could help me with it. I know TDIs are supposed to be driven everyday at least 40km. So what happened is that I didnt drive my car for like about 2 weeks, I was waiting for parts and couldnt drive it in the that time. I got in my car the other day...
  12. M

Temp Gauge available or isntallation on mk6 jetta ?

Does someone know a place where i could by a gauge for temp ? except the OBD2 ? Thanks !